Account not available to select while logging in

Discus and support Account not available to select while logging in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Previous Thread:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rob132123, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Rob132123
    Rob132123 Guest

Previous Thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...se-email/b50a1f44-02a0-4536-b50c-c7bf0302859c

The most recent suggestion did not work. However it is giving me options to log into an account I created to see if it was possible to work around the access issue.

The unrecognized email is not part of the list under "email and accounts". I believe the fake email is tied to my microsoft account. I do see my email listed twice under "email and accounts", both log me into the microsoft website successfully.

To repeat the issue I am seeing. When attempting to log in I select my email, then when prompted for a password it is asking me to log into an unrecognized email. There is no option to log into the account I selected. I am, however, able to log into other accounts that are valid.

:)

Rob132123, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Rob132123 Win User

Negative, all accounts are mine.

[​IMG]

I also have 2FA.

Is there a way to remove suggestions? On the login screen it shows my accounts that I have used before, is there a way to remove those... say clearing a cache? That may solve it. Image for reference, I want to remove the middle two

[​IMG]
  3. Rob132123 Win User

Hello GMS1stLDYCannon,

1. Yes the successful attempts are me logging in.

2. My backup email account is secured, and we noticed the initial incident quickly because my kids couldn't log into the game on a weekend. (like within a day)

3. Losing my FB account and the memories stored on it have always been a terrifying prospect, definitely relatable, annually I back up those pictures on an offline hard drive.

4. 2FA was the first thing I did, as I also lost my facebook account about 7 years ago briefly to a hacker from Iran. There is no backup email, I never saw one or any alias assigned to the account.

5. I think I may create a new account and purchase the game again, the money wasn't the issue. I notified my youngest this morning on the way to school that we would need to restart on the world she had been creating, and she took it as well as a child would if you said you had to throw away their art piece. (she will be fine)

6. Below is the current situation when attempting to log in, for awareness, the blocked out red name is my email and the one with the arrow is not. I was tricked the first time I saw my email in the top, however I had set up a different password on my email than my microsoft account and when I tried to log into my microsoft account (on Xbox) using my microsoft password, I was notified it was an incorrect password. I changed my microsoft password immediately. (The past few posts of mine were covering that)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your time, and any advice you have to give.
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Hi there Rob132123,

Thanks a lot for the response and for trying all the suggestion on my recent response. I was able to confirm that we still have one more step that we need to do about this. Just to set proper expectation, if any case that the issue persists after this step, we may need to have you contact Xbox Live Support team since they have advanced tools that will help us on this.

Note: There's no guarantee for us to be successful on this but it's worth a try.

To proceed, kindly go to:

• settings > accounts > emails and account
    • Look for the accounts and remove it from your end

If any case the issue persists, you may consider contacting Live support about this to proceed further. To reach them:

1. Kindly open this link: Contact Us | Xbox Support

2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page that matches your country/region which you currently located.

3. If not. please select the country region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.

4. Make sure to use the check the available contact times of the support.

5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".

10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, may try InPrivate Windows for your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

Thank you for your kind words, Rob132123.

I really appreciate you for this additional information.

Based on the information you added, it appears that the best option we can do next is to proceed with the following steps:

• Sign in your account to this link: https://account.microsoft.com/security
    • Look for the option Advanced security options. This will ask you to verify the account.
    • Check if you were able to see the account. If so, click on the account and another option will be visible.
    • Then, an option to remove should be visible from your end.

I hope this step help.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  6. Rob132123 Win User

Thank you for your response Mae, I am sorry you havent been well. I hope things get better for you.

1. I am able to access the account.

2. There are no aliases associated with the account. See below:

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Account not available to select while logging in - Similar Threads - Account available select

2. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  3. old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now: I had a game code with my video card from 2016 - I installed it then, but it doesn't show up on my account now, and typing the code in says it has already been redeemed...
  4. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  5. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: [img] Almost every other game in my library works, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app, game services, and Starfield and it still tells me it isn't available. I played it early with the...
  6. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Can someone please help me, everything was fine until yesterday and now when I am trying to play. I get error "Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...
  7. I had my Roblox account and logged in with Facebook I know see it is no longer available to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had my Roblox account and logged in with Facebook I know see it is no longer available to...: I haven’t seen a way to login it is possible I can ever get it back? c71f9e03-7d6e-407e-80f1-81a3cb88bdf4
  8. EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account: Hello, I purchased as a pre-order the EA FC 24 Ultimate for my kid, but I didn't receive any redeem code (to activate under his account as I don't plan to play the game) and for him, the game is...
  9. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Keep getting this same error shows up on xbox app and Microsoft store whenever i try launching the game, I have a active Game pass for PC so don't understand why im getting it....
  10. Error code 0x87E10BD0 Launching starfield, not available on account. Account is the one I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87E10BD0 Launching starfield, not available on account. Account is the one I...: As title states, The gamepass account I'm using to download Starfield Is now apparently the not available for starfield. I've tried the AUinstall folder, and the store reset option. Not sure what...