Account migration

Discus and support Account migration in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to migrate my account to Australia, tried to follow the steps but it wouldn't allow me to change it. Tried another country, Algeria, to see if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaperDoor868912, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Account migration

I want to migrate my account to Australia, tried to follow the steps but it wouldn't allow me to change it. Tried another country, Algeria, to see if it was just Australia that i couldn't change it to, it worked so I tried to change it to Australia again
    still didn't work and now my page is in Arabic haha. I want it to be changed to Australia.

:)

PaperDoor868912, Dec 17, 2015
  2. Monty Nine
    Monty Nine Guest
    Accounts ?

Silver gives access to live for free but no multiplayer. Pretty sure it will be all you need to migrate her account to the one

Monty Nine, Dec 17, 2015
  3. NABN00B
    NABN00B Guest
    Account migration

Will I be able to use all the LIVE features of my RETAIL games after migration?? Will I be able to access them with my activation code or I need to repurchase them and get a new code?

NABN00B, Dec 17, 2015
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Account migration

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

Apologies, but you will have to wait 90 days after changing your region to another region before changing it again. The holding period of 90 days can not be waived by Xbox Support under any circumstances.

Cheers!

iNb4 Ownage, Dec 17, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account migration