Account messed up again

Discus and support Account messed up again in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, my rewards are saying that I need to update my account again, nothing has changed. It's the same thing that just went on for over 7 months with no... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by tdr069, Nov 21, 2016.

1. tdr069
    tdr069 Guest

Account messed up again

Hi, my rewards are saying that I need to update my account again, nothing has changed. It's the same thing that just went on for over 7 months with no deposits, also games have been bought and no rewards credits are showing for them including 149.99 for
    Gears 4 Deluxe. My VIP has also been stuck at level 3 for quite some time now. Can someone please look at this for me, hopefully not by the "team" I was told was handling the problem last time or I'll be waiting another 7 months. Thank you.

:)

tdr069, Nov 21, 2016
  2. tdr069
    tdr069 Guest
    Account messed up again

Hi,

My Rewards account is not depositing credits yet again, last time it took over 7 months for the "team" to fix it. Also I pre ordered Gears 4 Ultimate with tax 149.99 here where I live and didn't get credits or an increase in my VIP which has been stuck at
    level 3 for some time now. Can someone take a look and see what all is going on here.Thank you.

tdr069, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Messed up account

Hi Goof,

Sorry to hear about the account troubles. Let's see what we can do.

What is your primary GT? I would like to do some investigating on my end.

Let us know, and we can work from there.

Mister Ohnaka, Nov 21, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Account messed up again

Hello tdr069,

Your account is still being affected by the billable account issue. I can confirm that a deposit was able to successfully complete despite having this problem, and we will forward your user case on to the team investigating this issue. Deposits have been
    known to successfully complete through this issue, which is why we continue to attempt deposits even though users have this deposit issue. At this point, while we have been told progress is being made on this issue, our other team has still not confirmed a
    estimated resolution time.

Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, which is why your Gears purchase neither rewarded payback or progress. I can confirm that your MyVIP progress matches your eligible purchases.

XBLRewards8, Nov 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account messed up again