Account Lost

Discus and support Account Lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My little brother cant sign in because he forgot his login info (i.e. email and password) how can I recover it for him. His account is JKKILLER2102.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NascarFan120694, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Account Lost

My little brother cant sign in because he forgot his login info (i.e. email and password) how can I recover it for him. His account is JKKILLER2102.

:)

NascarFan120694, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Jay 155
    Jay 155 Guest
    Xbox has made me lose my game progress

So recently Xbox store would not load and it kept telling me that I should restart the system. So I did and now all my progress has been completely lost for everything not with a backed up account. So I have lost quite a bit of Fallout 4 progress. Please can someone help?

Thanks - Jay

Jay 155, Jan 23, 2014
  3. lost account

Hello, the other day I accidentally
    deleted my account and I can not remember
    my msn and my password.

Can you help me please to get it back.Thanks

MOTTON DE MARDE, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Account Lost

Without the email and password you cant. You could try calling Xbox support to see if they can help. Be sure you get all of the details he put on the account as they will ask certain details like e.g date of birth, address or even credit card number digits.
    This is to prove he is the account holder. Wish you luck and you get it back.

Auswulf, Jan 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account Lost