Account login help

Discus and support Account login help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So this is a doozy. Stay with me. I owned an xbox 360 years ago and my dad paid for the xbox live and set up all the accounts for us. Sinve then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SamWagstaff, Sep 18, 2018.

1. SamWagstaff
    SamWagstaff Guest

Account login help

So this is a doozy. Stay with me.

I owned an xbox 360 years ago and my dad paid for the xbox live and set up all the accounts for us. Sinve then microsoft has changed things significantly whrere now you can't pay for a famiky xbox gold membership and so on.

My account currently has a very old deactivated email address linked to the account and i have not a clue what the password is and my dad has probably lost it to the sands of time. (Probably). So my question is.. ive bought a xbox one used recently and im
    wondering if there's a way i can change all of this personal info and get access to my account so i can keep using it on my "new" console.

Ill also see if i can change any settings on the xbox 360 but because family settings are enabled that may be difficult.

:)

SamWagstaff, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Do you want to gameshare. Xbox One only.

We'll see a new thread in a few days:

Help, can't login..might have gotten banned or something"

Fuhgeddit, Sep 18, 2018
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

Another way to attempt to fix this, is to remove the account from the xbox in settings->accounts-> remove accounts. After that is removed login with that gametag again to force the console to fetch your live subscription data. In rare cases your Xbox account and live account will lose sync.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Sep 18, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Account login help

gds1972, Sep 18, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    XBF Nestor S, Sep 18, 2018
  6. Hello, SamWagstaff!

So if you want all that progress from your previous account to come back up populate on your new console, you will need to try and remember the info for that old Gamertag or try to recover your password using the steps on

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17875/microsoft-account-recover

Once you gain access to your account, then you will be able to put it on the console manually with the steps on this

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

Give those things a shot and let me know if they resolved your issue.

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account login help