Account Log In Fail

Discus and support Account Log In Fail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Errorcode 8x87DD0013 what's this? I can't get stuff from the XBox One Store. GWG doesn't work. Store doesn't work. What happens?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZebraRehkitz294, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Account Log In Fail

Errorcode 8x87DD0013

what's this? I can't get stuff from the XBox One Store. GWG doesn't work. Store doesn't work. What happens?

:)

ZebraRehkitz294, Apr 21, 2017
  2. zt1903
    zt1903 Guest
    Live Account over 360 and Xbox One

Doesn't this work exactly the same way as PSN. It isn't your Xbox that has an account it is YOU the gamer have an XBL account.

YOU log into YOUR ACCOUNT on your XB360 and it works.

YOU log into YOUR ACCOUNT on another XB360 and it works

YOU log into YOUR ACCOUNT on XB1 and it works.

zt1903, Apr 21, 2017
  3. MissyQ
    MissyQ Guest
    Fail in Log in

If that doesn't work, delete your profile ONLY following these instructions:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
    - Then clear the cache once more following Saphris's link, and download your profile again. Let us know if you run into any error messages.

MissyQ, Apr 21, 2017
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

No puedo cerrar sesion de xbox en windows 10/no puedo iniciar sesion con otra cuenta de xbox

Sorry to hear it. Please open the Xbox Console Companion and log out of the account there then log back in. If all else fails please remember to log in to your PC using the Xbox account
  5. Joanne Champion Win User

Had an account on Nintendo switch, trying to sign in on same account on Xbox to get the earned Fortnite skins but it won’t let me sign in

Hi there

Thanks for replying.

It says log in failed or if it logs in it defaults to Xbox account.

Will try to get screen shots

Thanks

Joanne
  6. MissyQ Win User

Fail in Log in

If that doesn't work, delete your profile ONLY following these instructions:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
    - Then clear the cache once more following Saphris's link, and download your profile again. Let us know if you run into any error messages.
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Log on fail

Hey xXSoloMissionXx! Are you able to sign in if the console is in offline mode? Additionally, is it just your account that is having issues or are you unable to sign in to any accounts on the console? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. xXSoloMissionXx Win User

Log on fail

there was a problem try again in a few minutes
Thema:

Account Log In Fail

1. Account Log In Fail - Similar Threads - Account Log Fail

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  4. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  5. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  6. How do i log another console of my xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i log another console of my xbox account?: someone has logged into my xbox account and keeps playing on it kicking me off my game. how do i get them off this account permanently bccef3e8-c055-4732-a1ab-c6e4d70b6a3d
  7. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  8. Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X: Hi I'm having an issue where anytime I load up a 360 game on my Series X I get a sign in error. I tried deleting my local 360 save data however, now I'm just stuck at the "getting your xbox 360...
  9. Minecraft Kids Kindle Fire Microsoft account log in fail

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Kids Kindle Fire Microsoft account log in fail: I've downloaded the Minecraft Pocket Edition to my son's new Amazon Fire tablet and shared it with him so it appears on his profile. I've used HIS Microsoft account details to log in on my profile...
  10. Windows account + xbox account fail to log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows account + xbox account fail to log in: Hello i dont know if im writing on the correct forum or site but i need help, if some is, yesterday i created X box account , then logout from pc after finish my work, when im log in i saw that i...