Account Locked without "Next" Button HELP!

Discus and support Account Locked without "Next" Button HELP! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! Microsoft I have a hotmail account in which I recently bought minecraft java in my account like a month before but since somedays My account has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Orange Tree1, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Orange Tree1
    Orange Tree1 Guest

Hi! Microsoft I have a hotmail account in which I recently bought minecraft java in my account like a month before but since somedays My account has been locked without the "Next" Button for no particular reason, so that I could not even unlock my account now. I would really appreciate it if my account gets unlocked!

-Thanks! Account Locked without "Next" Button HELP! :)

:)

Orange Tree1, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry you're going through this situation, I'll do my best to help you!

Are there any suspensions or bans when accessing your Microsoft account from the link below?

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

If you don't have any temporary suspension or bans, I recommend that you use the form below to try to unblock your account:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/accountreinstatement

It's worth remembering that I'm a user like you, and I don't have any access to the investigation process. Validation can take 24 to 72 hours.

Hoping that everything works out for the best.
    I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  3. Wille M. Win User

I am really sorry about that!

How long has it been since you filled out the suspended account release form? Validation time can take from 24 to 72 hours.

Is there any kind of temporary suspension or ban on your account?
  4. gag gag Win User

hi my account just locked like that without next button and said We've detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account. i think someone tryed to enter my account please unlock my account and i will protect my account as possible please unlock it i really need it

5. Orange Tree1 Win User

Thank you Wille M. For your concern but I have already tried these steps and still nothing has changed till now! :(
  6. Wille M. Win User

Orange Tree1,

In that case, they should answer you soon. I recommend you wait! :)

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Good luck!
Thema:

1. Account Locked without "Next" Button HELP! - Similar Threads - Account Locked without

2. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  3. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  4. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  5. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  9. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  10. I Gave account info without even thinking and now I'm locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Gave account info without even thinking and now I'm locked out: the account email was register under the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which happens to be the email that i use for minecraft and i want to get this...