Account locked with 2fa enabled

Discus and support Account locked with 2fa enabled in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently I got locked out of my account for ‘Violating terms and services’. The account, which I only use to play Minecraft, for some reason got... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RaymondRCB, Nov 30, 2023.

1. RaymondRCB
    RaymondRCB Guest

Recently I got locked out of my account for ‘Violating terms and services’. The account, which I only use to play Minecraft, for some reason got locked, I filled in the support ticket and it got reactivated. Just to be sure there wasn’t anyone trying to get into my account ,I turned on 2fa with the authenticator app on my phone. Then after a week or so, the account got locked again. I filled in the support ticket again but this time it said that they couldn’t do anything because 2fa is turned on and the only thing they could do is delete the account.

Is there really nothing left to do? Theres a lot of progression on hypixel which I dont want to lose just because I tried to secure my account more, just seems stupid to me.

:)

RaymondRCB, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I am not a robot and I am very sorry for your experience.

I understand that it is frustrating to lose access to your account, especially if you have done everything you can to protect it and try to recover it, but if you want the best thing I can do for you is to release the question so that another expert or community member can give you a better answer. aid.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hi RaymondRCB, My name is Oskayra independent advisor

Have you already tried to unlock it on the next page?

https://www.microsoft.com/concern/AccountReinstatement

Simply fill out a form to have Microsoft review the reason your account was disabled.

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if this information was useful to you, remember that your answer is very important and I will be willing to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Oskayra
  4. RaymondRCB Win User

I feel like you’re a bot because I litterally said in the original post that I filled in that form you send twice
  5. LENNOXXX 76 Win User

My daughter is being harassed

Block their accounts and re-enable 2FA on Roblux..
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox 360 Sign-in

This doesn't help with your issue but it's not a good idea to have a MS/Xbox account without 2FA enabled....so many people posting on here that have had their accounts hacked because they haven't enabled proper security with 2FA
Thema:

1. Account locked with 2fa enabled - Similar Threads - Account locked 2fa

2. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  3. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  4. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  5. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  9. How do i recover my microsoft account when it is locked and i haev 2FA on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i recover my microsoft account when it is locked and i haev 2FA on?: my account got hacked about a week ago so i reported it to microsoft support that my account was hacked. A few days later i got my account back and reset the password and added 2FA. Not even a day...
  10. Account taken over 8 months a go, has 2FA on it, locked by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account taken over 8 months a go, has 2FA on it, locked by Microsoft: My account was stolen a while ago, and the person who stole it put a 2FA on it, then I got it locked, and it currently still remains locked. Is there any chance of me recovering my stolen account?...