Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?

Discus and support Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i know what i did to ban my acc and What does it mean when it says unlock my acc when I log in .I've seen other users say "It usually takes up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mansue lolei, Jun 12, 2023.

1. mansue lolei
    mansue lolei Guest

Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?

How do i know what i did to ban my acc and What does it mean when it says unlock my acc when I log in .I've seen other users say "It usually takes up to 24 hours to review the form and get back to you." But I haven't received an email about my account until now, even though I emailed her.THANKS!

:)

mansue lolei, Jun 12, 2023
  2. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Heya Mansue,

.If you tried to sign in to your account and received a message that it's been locked, it's because activity associated with your account might violate Microsoft's Terms of Service.

.To unlock your account, sign in to get a security code.

.You can use any phone number to request the security code.

.The phone number doesn't need to be associated with your account.

.The phone doesn't need to be a smartphone, or connected to the internet, it just needs to be able to receive text messages.

.You may have to create a new password. Read more tips on How to create a strong password .

.Learn More About it Here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...f you tried to sign,violate our Terms of Use.

.And in case your account got banned or suspended for a long period you can appeal or check your enforcement history here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

.Also note that Xbox support or the enforcement team never checks forums and there is no way to contact the enforcement team other than submitting an appeal and also it usually doesn't take more than 24 hours for them to respond to your appeal but just in case please be patient and also note that some suspensions don't get an appeal and thank you, good day. 😊

Regards,

Brian O.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indication if this reply solved your problem, Click Yes or No below. ✌🏻♥️
  3. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Well in that case you can learn more about it here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...box-live-87d8f88a-d45f-1955-d39f-deb3a64bd6cd

And for even more info refer to this post:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-account/4e06f76e-0e10-4205-b3b8-2693439375ce

Note that nobody here can tell you the reason why you got banned or why you can't sign in and support can't either because it's not their job and the only way to contact the enforcement team is through submitting an appeal but anyways you can try and check the email associated to your Microsoft account because they probably sent out an email stating the reason why you got banned and hopefully this clears up everything and good day. 😊

Regards,

Brian O.
  4. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

5. mansue lolei Win User

how do i know what i did to ban my acc
  6. mansue lolei Win User

but my acc got ban how do i sign in
Thema:

1. Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate? - Similar Threads - Account locked long

2. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  3. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  4. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  5. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  9. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  10. My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...: My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get that back but they only said i should wait it has been 2 months they still didnt give my acc back...