Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

Discus and support Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andrew S5, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Andrew S5
    Andrew S5 Guest

Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox and Skype. However, Luckily, I was able to recover it! I scrambled around a lot with microsoft support in the first few months, but then I was able to sign into it via microsoft edge, as the phishers did not log out of it and I was safely able to reset my password and email and even activate TSV! The problem comes after that. A few weeks go by of no issue, then for no apparent reason, BAM! Account locked, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement I was told that was the only way to get the account unlocked, and so I did until I got a response. Unfortunately, the response goes along the lines of "Because you have TSV on the account, we cannot assist you in the recovery of the account." As you can imagine, I was confused! They locked the account when I had TSV on already, why can't they unlock the account with TSV on? Although I'm sure I'm overthinking it and It's really a simple fix! After all, I couldn't of spent four months scrambling to recover it from hackers for it to be ruined by a little Microsoft bug.
    The locked account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***'m also looking into filing a notice of dispute about this. Let me know what the next steps are I should take!

:)

Andrew S5, Apr 21, 2024
  2. ✯ Nathan Win User

Compliance locked

its compliance locked with two step. The question is am i able to get it unlocked by microsoft?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft Account Locked (Compliance Lock) I can't get on my profile please help.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jeff, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we have no access to some data and neither your account nor xbox support can help you when dealing with an account blocked by compliance.

Unlock your Microsoft account or Outlook email

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...
  4. Georges C. Win User

ACCOUNT COMPLIANCE LOCKED

5. lil orda Win User

How to get out of a compliance lock With TSV turned on

your account is gone dude microsoft is never going to fix this but i’ve heard some people are going to try and lock phil spencer’s xbox account because this method of locking microsoft accounts is so effective the compliance team has to find a way to unlock accounts on their side with 2fa
  6. Georges C. Win User

Account Locked - Compliance Lock

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Anthony, I'm sorry about what's happening to your account in the however this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data to assist you with unlocking your account.

I also see that you have already completed the form in the link below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/account...

What you could try is contact Xbox support via the link below to see if they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
Thema:

1. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it? - Similar Threads - Account locked compliance

2. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  3. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  4. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  5. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  6. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  7. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  8. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  9. How do I get my Microsoft Account back ? It was Compliance Lock

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft Account back ? It was Compliance Lock: I saw multiple threads here and videos about this issue. Microsoft said I violated their terms and condition, but I didn't. What can I do to get my account back? They are not responding to any of...
  10. Account is compliance locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is compliance locked: When logging in to any Microsoft service I receive the message: Your account has been locked We’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your...