Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

Discus and support Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andrew S5, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Andrew S5
    Andrew S5 Guest

Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox and Skype. However, Luckily, I was able to recover it! I scrambled around a lot with microsoft support in the first few months, but then I was able to sign into it via microsoft edge, as the phishers did not log out of it and I was safely able to reset my password and email and even activate TSV! The problem comes after that. A few weeks go by of no issue, then for no apparent reason, BAM! Account locked, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement I was told that was the only way to get the account unlocked, and so I did until I got a response. Unfortunately, the response goes along the lines of "Because you have TSV on the account, we cannot assist you in the recovery of the account." As you can imagine, I was confused! They locked the account when I had TSV on already, why can't they unlock the account with TSV on? Although I'm sure I'm overthinking it and It's really a simple fix! After all, I couldn't of spent four months scrambling to recover it from hackers for it to be ruined by a little Microsoft bug.
    The locked account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***'m also looking into filing a notice of dispute about this. Let me know what the next steps are I should take!

:)

Andrew S5, Apr 21, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: