Account locked and can't unlock it.

Discus and support Account locked and can't unlock it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been locked for too many incorrect password attempts and has frozen me out of everything. Is there a way to cancel my subscriptions so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by paul layton1, Nov 30, 2023.

1. paul layton1
    paul layton1 Guest

My account has been locked for too many incorrect password attempts and has frozen me out of everything.

Is there a way to cancel my subscriptions so I don't have to wait 30 days without access to anything on the brick sat in the corner that should be a Xbox.

:)

paul layton1, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Jeremy Grey Win User

Hello Paul L ! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

I’m sorry to hear that.

If it is a lock due to too many password login attempts then you will have to wait 24 hours before being able to attempt using your password to login again.

If it has been locked for security please use the link below to sign in and secure your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

Here are some more helpful links

Unblock your account

https://support.microsoft.com/offic...-account-f4ad2701-d166-4d8b-8a6a-9af2a1f8a4c4

Account recovery unsuccessful

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ccessful-dc56c3e3-dff0-4ed5-8edb-60290eea6b53

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums and have a good rest of your day.

Regards,
  3. DF DreamDemon Win User

Getting Suspended Over and Over Again

Can't request a call, because account is locked and it's telling me to unlock it for the 1 millionth time.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

My account was blocked permanently without much reason

When an account it's locked or blocked, if the account has 2fa active, they can't unblock/unlock, as they can't access the account, but if you manage to get access and then you use the 2fa with your data, anyone else will be able to access it
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

barred from inviting or accepting family group requests

Hi CASEYO3! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Xbox accounts age can't be changed, only way the age of the account changes it's trough time, so depending on the age set at creation of the account, if it's according to the child age, when the child becomes an adult in that region the account will also become an adult account automatically

If an account has been locked, support can't unlock it, they don't have access for this, you should follow the process to unlock an account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

I'm guessing that you can't add the account to a family because it's locked but if there's a different reason please share it
  6. Daft Badger Win User

How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile newly created on the same Xbox 360?

You can't. All save data,achievements etc. are locked to the profile/acount that created the save or unlocked the achievements & can not be moved between accounts.
Thema:

1. Account locked and can't unlock it. - Similar Threads - Account locked can't

2. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  3. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  4. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  5. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  9. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...
  10. Microsoft Account Locked (Compliance Lock) I can't get on my profile please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Locked (Compliance Lock) I can't get on my profile please help.: Hello, 10 days ago i could not get on my account. I tried logging in and it said it was locked a regular lock. I freaked out and think i was hacked. I am not very good with computers so i didnt...