Account live but not able to play online?!?

Discus and support Account live but not able to play online?!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gamertag- Cannot play on fifa 14, allows mw to connect to xbox live though? can anyone help with this please. 93688a33-9f66-43bb-bfc5-07021650ce99 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JRDN 1992, Feb 2, 2014.

1. JRDN 1992
    JRDN 1992 Guest

Gamertag-

Cannot play on fifa 14, allows mw to connect to xbox live though? can anyone help with this please.

:)

JRDN 1992, Feb 2, 2014
  2. Gillette 73
    Gillette 73 Guest
    connected to xbox live but not able to play online

Hi we need a little more info hun , as it depends wether you are on a wired or wireless connection. First i would suggest putting the ethernet cable directly to your xbox and go to settings , run your network and live settings , if there is an issue the
    settings test will let you know what the issue is . Feel free to post your findings.

Gillette 73, Feb 2, 2014
  3. DUTCHYBOY02
    DUTCHYBOY02 Guest
    connected to xbox live but not able to play online

My Xbox is connected to xbox live, but when I want to play a game on line it doesn't work. I get the message that I have to reconnect. I have no ban and it doesn't work with all my online games (even brand new ones!!). I have assigned a fixed IP address
    to my xbox now but even that doesn't help. Please can someone help me???

DUTCHYBOY02, Feb 2, 2014
  4. Oscar1007
    Oscar1007 Guest

I have the same problem, I have heard that is because of the EA sports age filter in the xbox one

Oscar1007, Feb 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: