Account Issue: Two apparent Xbox accounts on one Email address?

Discus and support Account Issue: Two apparent Xbox accounts on one Email address? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Apparently, my account has two different whole xbox profiles with their own friendlists (I even managed to add them to each others friendlist and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheCarniv0re, Jan 5, 2021.

1. TheCarniv0re
    TheCarniv0re Guest

Hi,

Apparently, my account has two different whole xbox profiles with their own friendlists (I even managed to add them to each others friendlist and get a notification for a chat request, when I send it to the other account, resulting
    in an error: "something went wrong with your party" 0x801900CC) this issue really jumbles this mess of an account-linkage system, when trying to play the steam-version of sea of thieves with my friends. any way to get rid of my weird account appendix? It's
    not listed among my aliases under my windows account settings, so I don't know where else to look

:)

TheCarniv0re, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Gonzalo Guerrero1 Win User

My xbox series s is not connecting to the network. It gives an error message of HUENEME-CONCORD

This issue was experienced with two of my kids xbox accounts. The one with this account seems to fix itself but I am still having an issue with the Xbox using another email address.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Two accounts, one email address?

Hello Early,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Two accounts, one email address?

Hello Early Endres,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're having trouble with your Microsoft account after migrating your Mojang account to Microsoft account. It is possible that the account you have migrated is an alias to your Microsoft account. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

Here are steps that we can perform:

1. Go to https://account.microsoft.com and sign in with the email address that you used to create the original Microsoft account.

2. Click on the "Your info" tab and then click on "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft".

3. Under the "Aliases" section, you should see both of your email addresses listed. Make sure that the email address that you used to create the original Microsoft account is set as the primary alias.

4. If the email address that you used to create the original Microsoft account is not set as the primary alias, click on "Make primary" next to that email address.

5. Once you have set the correct email address as the primary alias, try signing in to Minecraft again and see if it resolves the issue.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. HassanB Win User

two accounts with one email address

Hi,

It's not possible to have 2 gamertags with the same e-mail. It's possible that you may have misspelled the e-mail you used when you first signed up for Xbox LIVE which is why you're seeing a different profile.

If you still have access to the new gamertag "NearCircle" on your Xbox 360, please go to your Dashboard > Settings > Account > 3rd Tab (Account Information) > Account Security > Take a look to the right and carefully look at the e-mail that's shown there.

That's the e-mail you'd use to login to Xbox.com and when you do you should see the same gamertag on the top right as you do on your Xbox 360 console.

-

If you're unable to login to the console with that gamertag, please contact phone support and they can assist you with finding the proper e-mail associated with the gamertag, and canceling the automatic renewal on the account. You can reach out to them by clicking
    this link here.
  6. ReynaldoB Win User

Two Xbox accounts on one email address

Hi Oz123Oz,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community Forum. I hope you're doing well.

I understand that you have a problem with your Xbox accounts that was tied on one email address.

First of all having two accounts on one email address is not possible for the reason that each account has its own unique gamer tag. However, on your case this is unusual since it has been tied on one email address.

To better assist you with this problem, I would recommend that you contact our live support team for further assistance. In this way they would be able to properly check on your account and it's best to work with them since they have the right tools for this kind of issue. You may click on this link here to contact live support team. Contact us | Xbox Support

We appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
Thema:

1. Account Issue: Two apparent Xbox accounts on one Email address? - Similar Threads - Account Issue apparent

2. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  3. School eSports account creation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    School eSports account creation issues: Hello, I am an eSports coach and we recently just setup 14 gaming PC's, we have been playing game such as Fortnite, Apex, and Counter Strike. I was hoping to also have our students play Halo...
  4. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  5. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  6. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  7. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  8. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  9. Account email issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email issues: My son has used my login since 13. My registered email no longer exists. I can't seem to change ownership to my new email, Secondly is there a way I can transfer the account to his name and...
  10. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...