Account is still hacked

Discus and support Account is still hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ruhaan Thapliyal, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Account is still hacked

Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the account, but i cannot recover it as the code is going in their email, hence I am locked out of the account, I am the real owner of that account, I have minecraft purchasing billing proof too. I need your help ASAP.

:)

Ruhaan Thapliyal, Mar 9, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Account is still hacked

Hi Ruhaan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to fill out the recover account form?

Please, use this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Try all the troubleshooting available here: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution">https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

Sadly, if you can't provide the necessary information, it won't be possible to recover the account.

Microsoft takes your security very seriously, and to protect customer privacy we can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process.

If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, we encourage you to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

You can find helpful tips on how to use the recover form on this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

If your Microsoft account recovery request wasn't granted, you can keep trying as many times as you want, up to two times per day.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

I hope this helps!
  3. voteDC Win User

Microsoft Employees Get Accounts Hacked

Misleading since they weren't hacked but socially engineered. They still lost their accounts but it wasn't a 'hack'.
  4. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

WTF

They often are bluffing but there still are many people capable of hacking something that can hack someone's account
  5. Pro_GamerYT Win User

Account hacked and details changed

was your account recovered or is it still hacked?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Account hacked Still no reply.

Wish I could give you an answer that you'd like, but I can't. The only people who can help here is phone support.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Account is still hacked

1. Account is still hacked - Similar Threads - Account still hacked

2. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  3. i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...: i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still have access to my games please help i have tried changing my password and contacted support both haven’t...
  4. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  5. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  6. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  7. Someone has hacked my microsoft account, (I think). Does my account still exist or not? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has hacked my microsoft account, (I think). Does my account still exist or not? Is...: Messages i get trying to log in "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is already...
  8. Is there still a way to recover an hacked account even when told because of changed account...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there still a way to recover an hacked account even when told because of changed account...: Hello Everyone, My Original account with my games and such got hacked at the 14 May 2023, and I'm still fighting for my account till now and for the future. I haven't been notified, and the worst...
  9. Minecraft Account hacked, but I still have the receipt info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account hacked, but I still have the receipt info.: I was unfortunately scammed like a complete idiot and lost my Microsoft account to a scam, this scam was in order to steal my Minecraft account. They switched the email and the account seems...
  10. My account got hacked, I just changed my password but it still says that it's wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked, I just changed my password but it still says that it's wrong: Help, I did all the verify account thing, and I changed my password, it worked for like 30 sec but after, it said it was the wrong password. Ive been trying for so long to recover my account, but...