Account is locked from purchasing anything.

Discus and support Account is locked from purchasing anything. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had this problem for a while but now I decided it was time to try and fix it. I have a code 80190826, I'm just trying to figure out where I got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raylon Wolf, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Raylon Wolf
    Raylon Wolf Guest

I have had this problem for a while but now I decided it was time to try and fix it. I have a code 80190826, I'm just trying to figure out where I got to go and what I got to do here. Double checked my billing address and all that jazz but still having issues.
    Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. Had this account since the dawn of time Haha, not really wanting to drop it and start another.

:)

Raylon Wolf, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Minecraft Explorer Pack

Not all DLC is shareable. You may find that the Minecraft DLC is locked to the purchasing account

The Viral Cyrix, Feb 8, 2014
  3. palmasboi90
    palmasboi90 Guest
    Account locked

I've been trying to redeem a code but my Xbox says my account has been locked from purchasing I was wondering how it can be unlocked

palmasboi90, Feb 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If everything looks good to you address-wise then give phone support a call as only they are able to deal with billing issues.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck.

onyxishere, Feb 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: