Account is compliance locked

Discus and support Account is compliance locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When logging in to any Microsoft service I receive the message: Your account has been locked We’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by catherine_wrey, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Account is compliance locked

When logging in to any Microsoft service I receive the message:

Your account has been locked

We’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.

Unlocking your account

To unlock your account, you’ll need some additional assistance. Navigate to "aka.ms/compliancelock" and we’ll get you to the right place.

It does not tell me how I violated the Code of Conduct, nor does it tell me how to reinstate my account, while the form I filled out is called "account reinstatement". It also does not tell me how to retrieve my data.

The form states: "Your account has been suspended for suspicious activity, sending unsolicited emails, or for violating of Microsoft’s Terms of Use agreement, such as hosting photos, video or other content in violation of the Code of Conduct."

What I would like to know is:

1. How did I violate the CoC? In my opinion you can't just cut people off without providing a clear argument on what happened. As far as I can tell I did not violate any of the 10 commandments listed in the CoC.
    2. This account has existed for years and never before has it been reviewed for any violation (that I know of). How can you just disable it and tell me I will never be able to use it again? (without providing any reason)
    3. How will I retrieve my data and access my purchased and paid for licenses?
    We are now months into this and absolutely no support from Microsoft. All devices have been locked, and no help, At least 6 account locked

:)

catherine_wrey, Jun 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

ACCOUNT COMPLIANCE LOCKED

3. PurifyFoods Win User

Account lock

Yes, what I see is it telling me my account is compliance locked.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Account Locked - Compliance Lock

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Anthony, I'm sorry about what's happening to your account in the however this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data to assist you with unlocking your account.

I also see that you have already completed the form in the link below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/account...

What you could try is contact Xbox support via the link below to see if they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  5. nixqcan Win User

can you please help me? i have a updated SIR11716893 . i still have gotten no help. this is a disaster. 11 years into this account thats still locked despite me waiting a month now and doing the form and providing all information asked of me
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hello nixqcan,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

However, in your isolated case, we would like to do some more research so that we can provide a more accurate resolution.

We will consult this to our internal support to escalate the issue.

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

Account is compliance locked

1. Account is compliance locked - Similar Threads - Account compliance locked

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  8. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  9. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  10. How do I get my Microsoft Account back ? It was Compliance Lock

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft Account back ? It was Compliance Lock: I saw multiple threads here and videos about this issue. Microsoft said I violated their terms and condition, but I didn't. What can I do to get my account back? They are not responding to any of...