Account Infor Error Code 80072EF3

Discus and support Account Infor Error Code 80072EF3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try and sign into Xbox Live it has me enter my email address and password and wants to know if I want my password remembered (which I do)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TPyle17, Feb 5, 2014.

1. TPyle17
    TPyle17 Guest

Every time I try and sign into Xbox Live it has me enter my email address and password and wants to know if I want my password remembered (which I do) and once I select "Continue" a error box comes up with the message:

"Sorry, There was a problem. Please try again later.

Code: 80072EF3"

This has been going on all day.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

:)

TPyle17, Feb 5, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Feb 5, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Account Infor Error Code 80072EF3

RiposaurusRex, Feb 5, 2014
  5. RiposaurusRex Win User

6. onyxishere Win User

Error Code: 80072EF3 02/23/2014

7. WPAK Win User

Wont let me sign in to my account?

8. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

Double Error codes

Hey there thund3rs!

For the 80072EF3 error you are getting, have you taken a peak to see if you have any corrupted content in your storage location? Solution #2 support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80072ef3.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Code 80072EF3 sign in error

Thema:

1. Account Infor Error Code 80072EF3 - Similar Threads - Account Infor Error

2. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  3. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  6. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  7. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  10. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...