Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP

Discus and support Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys, I need some help really badly... I just bought an Xbox One S finally! But ofcourse I wanted to transfer my old 360 account to my new one,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXzOmBiEgHoStXx, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP

Hi guys,

I need some help really badly...

I just bought an Xbox One S finally!

But ofcourse I wanted to transfer my old 360 account to my new one,

So I went on and got to the login screen, tried loggin in but I forgot my password....tried to resest it...but I also forgot my password for the 10+ year old mail AND also the backup mail...

I called with Microsoft AND xbox, tried chat support a couple of times, and nearly did the Account recover around 50 times by now.

Does anyone know how to get this back by any other way then with the recover page.....I so desperate im willing to pay the person who helps me with this problems if you know a solution.

Kind Regards,

12+ years xbox user :

:)

xXzOmBiEgHoStXx, Apr 4, 2019
  2. xXzOmBiEgHoStXx Win User

They wont even do that for me... :(
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

So are you unable to recover the e-mail accounts you used previously?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there xXZOmBiEgHoStXx,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with recovering a Microsoft Account. Unfortunately, Xbox support does not have the appropriate tools to help with account recovery.

Take a moment to review the following troubleshooting article:
    Recover your Microsoft account

• "A customer support advocate will not be able to help you beyond what you can do for yourself in the form. To protect your account and its content, advocates are not allowed to change account details or send password reset links."

The available troubleshooting steps for this issue has been provided by XBF Lance and Leo.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.
    We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello xXzOmBiEgHoStXx,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Did the article that XBF Lance J provide help recover the account? If you are still experiencing the issue, we suggest

updating the Microsoft account's security information
    . This will replace and replace the phone numbers or email addresses you use to verify your Microsoft account. The update takes 30 days, and during that time you can sign in on your consoles, but there
    will be certain things you can’t do with your account. The article explains what these things are. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Harmless DOODER Win User

I haad similar issue. The only way i figured how to solve it was by recovering\changing the password to the email accnt. They can usually do it through alt email, a phonecall\txt, or answering a premade security question. I ended up switching the password
    and writing it down in a safe place to avoid futture mishaps, which i recommend since there are so many different accounts and passwords to remember these days.
Thema:

1. Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP - Similar Threads - Account info lost

2. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...
  3. Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account: Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account but I got the original Xbox it was made on I can tell you the gamer points the games I played on it if any of that helps....
  4. I lost my account and all info associated with it. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account and all info associated with it. Please help: I lost my account, my email, and my old phone number. I just recently got released from prison and lost everything when I went in. I just got out and want to play my old Xbox account but don't...
  5. Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account): Hi, I was trying to log into my onedrive and it said: ‘Microsoft account got deleted.’ And then i tried to play minecarft, and it also got deleted. I maked a new account because i though it was...
  6. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...
  7. I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning: Please help.. It looks like my acct was reset back to the beginning. it happened over a month ago, but I haven't played in a bit. and It looks like there is a new acct in microsoft. what...
  8. Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 beta in 2016 for $5.00. Lost account info. (Read Further)

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 beta in 2016 for $5.00. Lost account info. (Read Further): So back in 2016 I bought Minecraft (see title) and I lost my account (also see title) due to a PC switch and the email and password was gone. I have the card, year, and possibly month it was...
  9. Lost account info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account info: Hi, I bought a new device. Downloaded a few games, 2 weeks later I realised it was faulty and has to return it. I received my new device yesterday but I cannot remember the account details...
  10. Xbox account info lost when power removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account info lost when power removed: All four accounts on my xbox were deleted when the power supply to the console was disconnected. I had to re-enter all of the account info again. Is there any way to have this information saved...