Account info Error 80072EF3 when logging in.

Discus and support Account info Error 80072EF3 when logging in. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this thing has been *** up for months ever since I moved. I cannot just log in, I have to start the game and then log in or get around the login... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaveBlue83, Mar 5, 2014.

1. HaveBlue83
    HaveBlue83 Guest

this thing has been *** up for months ever since I moved. I cannot just log in, I have to start the game and then log in or get around the login screen. I tried to use netflix and it MAKES me log in. well not I'm getting this error and it wont let me log
    in. this is quite annoying!

All i see is make a new thread so we can answer your question. well, here is my thread.

:)

HaveBlue83, Mar 5, 2014
  2. Nord_Witcher
    Nord_Witcher Guest
    Xbox One Achievements won't pop...

As in logged off your account or a hard reset of your console? Cause I did the latter and that didn't work. So maybe I'll try relogging into my account.

Nord_Witcher, Mar 5, 2014
  3. Error 80072ef3

i am literally too angry right now. i have been trying to sign in for a good hour now, keep putting in my info, then it comes up with an account info error code: 80072EF3. PLEASE HELP.

paulina luver, Mar 5, 2014
  4. HaveBlue83
    HaveBlue83 Guest

I just cleared the Cache 3 times...nothing. It keeps trying to add proofs and after checking my email and PW it errors out. this is dumb.

HaveBlue83, Mar 5, 2014
  5. Beanboy83
    Beanboy83 Guest
    I am , an XBOX Live Ambassador. I understand you are having problems connecting to XBOX Live. According to the error code you gave me, I found this information from XBOX.com.

Error code 80072EF3 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live

Problem

You see the following error code and message when you're trying to sign in to Xbox Live:

Can't sign on to Xbox Live

80072EF3

This problem may occur because of a network connection issue or because there’s corrupted data on the hard drive.

Solutions

Power cycle the console

The error can sometimes be cleared by turning the Xbox 360 console off and on again.

Clear the system cache

The system cache may contain corrupted data, and clearing the system cache can resolve problems. This must be done a minimum of three times. For more information, see How to clear your Xbox 360 system cache.

Troubleshoot network connections

For help with connection issues, try the ”I’ve connected to Xbox Live before, but I can’t connect now” soution.

I hope this helps. If you are still having problems, please let me know and I will try to see if we can get this problem resolved.

Beanboy83, Mar 6, 2014
  6. HaveBlue83
    HaveBlue83 Guest
    yes i tried all of that. I still have login issues AT THE main screen.

HaveBlue83, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: