account help

Discus and support account help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My account on ativison say im logged in to the right user but says user error to connect to cod servers, i tired to get Into conntect with activion... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Colbyshabel, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Colbyshabel
    Colbyshabel Guest

account help

My account on ativison say im logged in to the right user but says user error to connect to cod servers, i tired to get Into conntect with activion support but i cant log in into my account, it says unknow error

:)

Colbyshabel, Jun 8, 2024
  2. Boombaa Win User

Account help

Hi,

No one will be able to help for this here, your friend must connect to the Enforcement site and raise a case review if he is eligible.

And by the way as he is responsible for his account, it doesn't matter if someone else was able to use it, the suspension will probably not be lifted.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Help with Account

An account suspension would not suspend any other accounts on the console, but a console ban would. Console bans would not be listed on the enforcement site and there is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding them. You can try contacting support
    to see if they can check for a ban and to find out how long it is. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Account help.

5. Daft Badger Win User

Account help.

6. Photonimus Win User

Account help

Thema:

account help

1. account help - Similar Threads - account help

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  5. I need help with an accountant enquiry

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with an accountant enquiry: My account has been used fraudulently be7b8976-912a-4438-ad27-6ac4c8545b59
  6. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  7. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  8. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  9. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  10. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...