account help

Discus and support account help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have got the same email for 2 accounts and i cant get on my old one [remove-personal information] and have lost all contact with this account how... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by macky2007, Sep 20, 2018.

1. macky2007
    macky2007 Guest

account help

i have got the same email for 2 accounts and i cant get on my old one
    [remove-personal information]
    and have lost all contact with this account how do i fix this if anyone has awnsers please contact or comment if anything comes to mind

:)

macky2007, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Sep 20, 2018
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Chinese Company Hacking Xbox Live Accounts

Dude, that sucks . I've met a lot of people that had compromised accounts had to help my cuz when his account was.

cross44, Sep 20, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

account help

Hello macky2007 if you know the email you can try and recover it at account sign in log in follow prompts as forgot password to try and recover.

If you do not know the email and you need to find the information you can contact us and agent can help try recover the account.

In the even the agent is unable to verify you will have to remember the primary email on the account and use the first mentioned website to recover account.

hope this helps

thanks

brad

XBF Brad A, Sep 20, 2018
  5. macky2007
    macky2007 Guest
    hey brad sorry but your solving did not work they both have the same email together but when i put the email in it texts the phone it is an old phone and put away in the bin and i have lost hope in finding my account again but give further info if you think
    anything comes in mind

macky2007, Sep 20, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Macky then what I would try is setting up a call with a support agent Contact Us | Xbox Support they may be able to provide more assistance than I can from
    here.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

account help