Account has been hacked. How do I get hacker out of Xbox app?

Discus and support Account has been hacked. How do I get hacker out of Xbox app? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, My name is Jaden. I was online yesterday evening and joined a post for a game I was playing. I ended up being scammed and had my account stolen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jaden Kelly, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Jaden Kelly
    Jaden Kelly Guest

Hi,

My name is Jaden. I was online yesterday evening and joined a post for a game I was playing. I ended up being scammed and had my account stolen from me with the information being changed on my account. I was threatened to pay the scammer to get my account back or he would delete the whole account. I paid the scammer through PayPal and got my account back and changed all the info as well as enabled two step verification and deleted all his info off the account that he created. I called PayPal back after all this to dispute the charge and get my money back. PayPal ended up giving me the money back which notified the scammer. He then contacted me through my phone number saying if I didn’t pay him the money back he was going to get me permanently banned. I asked him how’s that since I changed everything to the account thinking he wouldn’t be able to get back in. He texted me back stating he was still locking into my Xbox account profile through the Xbox app. He ended up sending inappropriate messages through my inbox history with friends and random people I’ve chatted with. I ended up getting a 4 day communication ban because of this. I am concerned that he is still signed into my profile through my account on Xbox app and as soon as my ban is lifted he is going to do that same thing again and get me banned longer and longer until my ban is permanent. I need help getting him signed out of my profile through xbox app. I have picture proof of text message he has sent me regarding this whole incident. If someone could help me I would appreciate this. Like I said I changed all my passwords and set up two step verification. I also noticed that after I did so it did not make me sign back into Xbox app myself. I’ve been signed in the whole time, which means if he was as well then he could still be in my account potentially. If someone could help me with this I’ve tried calling Xbox and I just get thrown around or hung up on. I was given the enforcement teams extension number and was brought to a dead end with a robot on a phone call and hung up on. I’ve written an appeal for the ban that was from the inappropriate messages that I did not actually commit. I need help.

:)

Jaden Kelly, Jun 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: