Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

Discus and support Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FinlayJRSY, May 27, 2024.

1. FinlayJRSY
    FinlayJRSY Guest

To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming.

My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst I was on Minecraft.

The email and password has been changed, meaning it has been completely compromised by somebody. I don't know what to do to get it back now. I tried to use the recovery process twice now today, but despite giving Microsoft my address, credentials and information on my previous password, all I got was an email telling me that the information I was given was not "sufficient enough".

In all honesty I feel a bit like crying about it lol because amongst the other things associated with my Minecraft account are Flight Sim. 2020, Word and Excel. Is there anything else I can do? Is there a phone number or special email that can help? Thank you.

(ps: the account used to create this post was used on an account i have made purposely to post on this forum)

:)

FinlayJRSY, May 27, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: