Account hacked, they changed the phone number on the account, and my primary email on the...

Discus and support Account hacked, they changed the phone number on the account, and my primary email on the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So someone has hacked into my xbox live account. I have it required to where my password is required when signing in, but they apparently know my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zachhiggins1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. zachhiggins1
    zachhiggins1 Guest

Account hacked, they changed the phone number on the account, and my primary email on the...

So someone has hacked into my xbox live account. I have it required to where my password is required when signing in, but they apparently know my password and it keeps signing me out. When I signed in online, they apparently changed the primary telephone
    number to the account without my consent. The main email associated with the account is from around 2010 when I created the account, and I no longer have access to it. I have a sign in key enabled on the xbox, but that is apparently not stopping them since
    they know the password. I put in a request to change the password and the telephone number but it has a 30 day waiting time on it. I dont know what to do to prevent them from accessing my account, and locking me out in the future. Someone please help!

:)

zachhiggins1, Jun 27, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox account hacked and email changed