Account hacked, Microsoft team not helping.

Discus and support Account hacked, Microsoft team not helping. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, my Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed. Since I have a Microsoft Laptop I can see what they changed it to, but cannot sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by N_H_, Dec 17, 2023.

1. N_H_
    N_H_ Guest

So, my Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed. Since I have a Microsoft Laptop I can see what they changed it to, but cannot sign in since it's not my email. I've tried asking using the 24/7 chatrooms, but didn't get any responses and it was marked as resolved after the chat room had closed. I also tried getting in a phone call with a representative, but the call took about 2h 48m just for them to say they're looking into it, after asking for my info. I was put on hold for the last 2h of it, then they ended the call without resolving anything. The account name is suddenly in a different language, which is a huge give away as to it not belonging to me. This is my final option, since that account was from many years ago. What can I do?,

:)

2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi N_H_, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at this moment is to submit the account recovery form, since I have also been through this situation and I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/780c5d52-50b3-4819-8a5b-fb0c13018803
    Source of information (Credits): Note: The credits for this message go to the independent advisor Daniel Gill since his publication was the basis for obtaining said information. I hope this information has been useful to you.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
    Jhon
  3. JoeJohnLIVEs Win User

One more FIFA hack

My account got hacked too. Still waiting for the investigation team to properly restore my account to the state it was in before the hack. It's already been over a month!!! Somebody, HELP!
  4. Jamanem Win User

Xbox Customer Care Advocacy Team

The Microsoft Advocacy Team is a worthless bunch of hacks, accountable to nobody, that don't know their *** from a hole in the ground.
  5. NeO FuZiiOn93 Win User

Enforcement Forums

how can I contacted the team after strengthening my problem ( conditions ) I am microsoft xbox hacked my account and I was successful resume with the help of xbox support and now I'm banned , help me Please
  6. MorseyBaby Win User
Thema:

1. Account hacked, Microsoft team not helping. - Similar Threads - Account hacked Microsoft

2. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  3. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  4. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  5. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  6. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  7. Is my microsoft account hacked?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is my microsoft account hacked?: Hello guys, I have been receiving emails saying that my refund has been processed. I didn't log into my Microsoft account nor have I made any refund. Is it that my account was hacked or a scam...
  8. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  9. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  10. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...