account hacked it says does not exist

Discus and support account hacked it says does not exist in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; what do i do i think my account got hacked im logged out of every device logged in with that account i try to log in it says "We couldn't find an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hardeep singh3, Dec 19, 2023.

1. account hacked it says does not exist

what do i do i think my account got hacked im logged out of every device logged in with that account i try to log in it says "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." pls help if i dont get it back i will loose my xbox account , epic games with my fortnite and gta 5 and more pls help account hacked it says does not exist :(((((((((((((

:)

hardeep singh3, Dec 19, 2023
  2. hardeep singh3 Win User

when it askes for "Which Microsoft account are you trying to get back into?" i wrote the email then it says "The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist."
  3. Vanessaez Win User

Hello again Hardeep, I'm glad to know that you are well.

What exactly have you done? Have you entered the link and when you enter the page it says that it is currently under maintenance? I have entered the link and nothing has appeared about maintenance. It may be related to your region. I will provide it to you again in case the link was sent incorrectly.

https://account.live.com/acsr

I'll be waiting your prompt response.

Sincerely, Vanessa.
  4. hardeep singh3 Win User

when i click on the link it says "This site is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance. Please try again later."
  5. Vanessaez Win User

Hello Hardeep, my name is Vanessa, I am an independent Microsoft consultant, I will be happy to help you today.

The only option is through the account recovery form which is the following: https://account.live.com/acsr, it must be taken into account that this is the only alternative or solution to recover an account, keep in mind account account if you have not been able to recover your account through the form for any reason or reason, support will not be able to help you in cases like this since they are not authorized and neither are we.

Please note that this is a public community forum, so we are gamers like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, which means we do not have access to any user accounts or information.

I hope you can recover your account.

Vanessa.
  6. Vanessaez Win User

Hello again Hardeep, I'm glad to hear you're still here.

Unfortunately if that is what comes out then there is no possibility of recovering your account, sorry.

I recommend that you take this information into account when creating a new Microsoft account.

Link: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/compromised-account-solution

Please note that this is a public community forum, so we are gamers like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, which means we do not have access to any user accounts or information.

Vanessa.
Thema:

1. account hacked it says does not exist - Similar Threads - account hacked says

2. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  3. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  4. How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...: How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that my account name can not be recognized. 82b8550c-5869-4747-9397-72c99a65d582
  5. My account has been hacked, ASCR form says my account does not exsist, HELP!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked, ASCR form says my account does not exsist, HELP!!!: My microsoft account was hacked, it says my account does not exsist, i cannot sign in. It wont let me change my password to my account because the person who has access to the account has changed...
  6. Account got hacked and Microsoft says contact ISP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and Microsoft says contact ISP: My account was hacked and large purchases were made. I am trying to get this Microsoft account which is under a domain with @rogers.com. I just want to login to Microsoft using this account but...
  7. my account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account...: i recently got a virus, that took all my passwords from google, i think the account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account don't exist i tried to do the...
  8. Will my hacked account’s progress be recovered? Microsoft is saying they can’t do anything...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my hacked account’s progress be recovered? Microsoft is saying they can’t do anything...: After clicking on a bad link, someone took control of my entire Microsoft account. They deleted my email and phone number from the account after adding their own, preventing me from recovering the...
  9. My account was hacked and it says it no longer exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and it says it no longer exist: When I try to sign in, the login says the account no longer exist, however my xbox accounts email has been replaced by someone else! Please help! I just want my account back in my hands! And not...
  10. I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I...: I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I never deleted or changed the alias. I have re-created my account but I can not log in Minecraft as it says my...