Account Hacked and then Deleted

Discus and support Account Hacked and then Deleted in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; (Trying to recover my daughter's account which was hacked and then deleted. I ended up finding my way to a chat with support that got fixated on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Justeenia Lily, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Account Hacked and then Deleted

(Trying to recover my daughter's account which was hacked and then deleted. I ended up finding my way to a chat with support that got fixated on a physical XBox but the XBox isn't part of the equation...)

We have purchased Minecraft under this account (it was migrated from a Mojang account), but the deeper problem is that there have been purchases to certain servers that wouldn't be restored if we just bought a new copy of Minecraft (in order to avoid the recover process).

The account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. In trying to recover the account, we are told "Try entering your Microsoft account again. We don't recognize this one."

We do not believe that Outlook was used on this account, given that it is a Gmail account and there is no reason to believe the account originated on an XBox.

I am really not sure what to do next considering the account is deleted. I did find a chat earlier that looked promising. They made me fill out some paperwork about the account that was pretty thorough. But like I said, they got fixated about the XBox we own, and then gave me 3 days (Dec 24-26) to reply and then closed the damn ticket.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

Justeenia Lily, Jan 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account Hacked and then Deleted