Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

Discus and support Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joey Erdei, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Joey Erdei
    Joey Erdei Guest

Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I clicked on one and I got hacked. Since I never got hacked in my life I never assumed to put more securities on my account. So as anyone I contacted support and I was told I would get it back if I filled a forum, which I did and I got an email saying "Unfortunately, when security features are updated on an account, we are unable to assist with an account recovery as these types of updates and/or removal are completely out of control of customer service. We are unable to make any changes to the security information on the account due to security protocols set up and the acceptance of the Microsoft Services Agreement when the account was created."

Now I kept getting this emails over and over again, wanna know something funny THEY ARE ALL BOTTED! They refunded my xbox game pass subscription and said "Thank you for that information. Your PC Game Pass subscription has been replaced and you have been given an additional month." And even tho after that the emails I sent were unrelated they STILL PUT IT IN EVERY EMAIL! I eventuly called them and they said they will give temporary access to the account if I fill another forum. I did then I waited awhile contacted support again though text messages and THEY SAID THAT DID NOT EXIST! So microsoft is now just out right lying to me. I legit showed everything even my monetized youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68Aq8ArjKcBdXZ9SIrHJcA WERE I PLAYED ON THE ACCOUNT. I also had debit cards, credit cards, addresses saved, and my minecraft account was used for content creation so it's not as simple as creating a new one I was whitelisted on some servers for youtubers, now they did suspend the account BUT, the hacker could probably contact support and they will get it unsuspended with enough luck. I am probably going to pursue a legal path since Microsoft needs to learn how to manage a multibillionaire dollar company, they need to focus on this side of the company insted of making **** products. Also if you are going to respond with tips BELEIVE ME I ALREADY TRIED EVERYTHING! Account recovery forum no, support no, EVEN MICROSOFT SUPPORT JUST SAID TO RESPOND TO THE BOTTED EMAILS! WHAT..

I'm sorry for the messy format this is my first time posting on here. But to conclude I will go down a path of legal action since microsoft will not recover the account even tho All my data, credit and debit info. THE HACKER HAS MY ADRESS! And this account was used for business purposes too. So if anyone out their got theres back outta sheer luck please help me out as I am in a dark pit of depression.

Joey.

:)

Joey Erdei, Jan 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: