Account hacked and email changed. Can't recover

Discus and support Account hacked and email changed. Can't recover in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Somebody hacked into my account and changed the email. I can't open a ticket or do anything because the account no longer exists under my email. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MitchellZoom, Jun 30, 2023.

1. MitchellZoom
    MitchellZoom Guest

Somebody hacked into my account and changed the email. I can't open a ticket or do anything because the account no longer exists under my email. The account is an old one I only used because I own Minecraft on it. I have 2 emails from December 2022. The first was says a security email was added to the account, and a random email address, and the second email says that the security email was removed. Like I said before, I can't sign in or even reset the password because my email is no longer associated with the account. All the links in the emails from microsoft require me to sign in, which I can't do. If anyone from microsoft could contact me via this account I can provide the email address for my other account, as well as the emails I received

:)

MitchellZoom, Jun 30, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hi, I noticed that you marked the answer as not helpful but I didn't get any comments from you.

I wish I could help you beyond the information I gave you, but remember this is simply a forum for advice and opinions.
  3. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

If the hacker changed the data you originally had as your primary email, it will be very difficult for you to get your account back.

Please try to follow the hacked or compromised account recovery guidelines of this tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

If you somehow find the new email address associated with your account, fill out the recovery form with that information.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips on how to find the email address.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Remember that this is a public forum and I'm an ordinary user just like you, I'm not part of Microsoft's technical support team, so I don't have access to the system to help you beyond the information I have provided. A Microsoft agent will never contact you by email in this forum, to speak with one you must do so through the support website.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Best Regards.
  4. TexasRush Win User

Modern warfare 3 problems

the thing is this account on own is my 2nd account my main account is the one with the problem, but lets see Im going to try and recover it. If I can't I might need some help because a few years ago I was hacked and someone changed my email? how would I
    be able to recover my email and password for the account? I have the original email that i made the account with
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Forced to create another xbox account on an email that already has one, and now i can't log in to xbox app.

If there is still a phone or alternate email address to the old account (which the hacker probably just changed the email address, and not deleted it), then you might be able to recover it. But if the hacker already changed the alternate email address or phone from the hacked account, than nothing can be done.
  6. Ankoku Tengi Win User

"Your Xbox LIVE membership information isn't valid."

There are two possible explanations:

1. You information just isn't valid.

2. Someone hacked your account, by recovering it and changing the email password.
Thema:

1. Account hacked and email changed. Can't recover - Similar Threads - Account hacked email

2. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  3. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  4. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  5. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  6. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  7. How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account: So recently I tried to play Minecraft and microsoft asked me to sign in with my email. When I tried to it said that my account did not exist. So I kept trying again and again. But that did not...
  8. How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...: How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that my account name can not be recognized. 82b8550c-5869-4747-9397-72c99a65d582
  9. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  10. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97