Account got stolen and used for steal more accounts?

Discus and support Account got stolen and used for steal more accounts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi this account what im writing tis with is my second account and this has not been banned from xbox live but my second account gamertag xVety Got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jonyboeh, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Jonyboeh
    Jonyboeh Guest

Hi

this account what im writing tis with is my second account and this has not been banned from xbox live but my second account gamertag xVety

Got stolen couple weeks ago and now when i got it back it said that it is banned for 9999 years and i rly dont know what to do next plz help me just want my account back like it was before

:)

Jonyboeh, Jan 30, 2014
  2. Otto Baller
    Otto Baller Guest
    Help, hacker on the loose

There is this hacker. He steals peoples accounts, he even stole mine. I got mine back. My friend got shis stolen by the same guy. The hacker is using his account. Is there anyway that he could get banned without my friend getting banned. Hes also threatning
    me to steal my acct.

Otto Baller, Jan 30, 2014
  3. mon compte a été banie pour vol sur le marché et je n'ai commit aucune infraction

okay thats because i got a email saying that ive been banned because i stole something on the market but i dont understand how we can steal from the market and i never stole anything on the market and im 13 year old and i spent over 200 $ on the market place
    it is a lot and the worst i did was to recover my account at my dad place because my parents are divorced so i would apreciate if you can tell me what i stole and more explication thank and im azote creeper my banned account is : radjer killer

CanniestFeline3, Jan 30, 2014
  4. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest

If you can still access the account (sign in and get the notice), this usually means nobody took your account, but that is not always the case. You can make a post in

these forums
    to find out what the ban was placed on the account for, and maybe a possible appeal (not sure). You may also be able to find out where your account was logged into, if you call a Microsoft Xbox Support Representative at
    1.800.496.9269 (US and Canada Toll Free) or see the other
    regions
    . They may keep logs of the log in IPs and locations, but I can not say for sure if they do or if they can even access them for callers.

-

Hope this helps. good luck!

nVo Fusion, Jan 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: