Account got sold and hacked by rambler.ru email

Discus and support Account got sold and hacked by rambler.ru email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, My minecraft account which I spent over 60€ got hacked in july 2022 and I tried the ASCR it made me reset my password, after that I regained... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Paulos K, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Paulos K
    Paulos K Guest

Hi,

My minecraft account which I spent over 60€ got hacked in july 2022 and I tried the ASCR it made me reset my password, after that I regained access to my account. Then when I tried to access the security tab, it asked me for the password and after it also asked me for a verification link to the rambler.ru email so I clicked on I didn't have any of these and I put my email to set back and I had to wait 30 days for it to change. Thankfully and I want to thank myself for doing this, when I temporarily had access to my account I deleted my credit card info so they can't charge me anything. It was a total bad idea that I saved my credit card info but I didn't want to save my card info, Microsoft automatically saved it when I wanted to buy something.

I had that account linked to my primary microsoft account on my windows computer. Then I went to settings and I saw rambler.ru and I thought it was just a bug from windows but after 10 minutes I tried logging into microsoft and it was an unknown email and I tried the rambler.ru email and the hacker removed all my security information.

Then when I tried my new password the hacker obviously changed my password and cancelled the request. At that point I didn't know what to do so I resetted my PC using my windows 10 dvd. After that I went on vacation and I sent plently of requests to ASCR as the rambler.ru email but none worked. That was all the information I remembered.

In September 2022 the email changed again to some gmail account and someone messaged me on discord saying my discord account was linked into an account which was illegally sold. The person told me he banned the guy from a minecraft server and told me hes a hypixel moderator. I found nobody like him as a hypixel moderator. The email that changed with his discord name so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to confront him and say things like that?

I had so much data in that account and that bothered me so much. After some time I created a new one in 2023 and also enabled 2FA with a strong password. After all, it was going well and I was very focused on not hitting on different links or running untrusted apps.

Then I tried ASCR one last time but I put some last credit card details and card name and it worked. But the buyer had 2FA enabled unfortunately and all hope was lost. Anybody got some tips on how I can recover my hacked/sold account?

Best Regards,

Paulos

:)

Paulos K, Nov 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: