Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.

Discus and support Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i'm chip and i'm in need of some help. Last night i tried to log into my account with my usual email, only for it to show "An account with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by d_chipp, Sep 10, 2023.

1. d_chipp
    d_chipp Guest

Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.

Hello, i'm chip and i'm in need of some help.

Last night i tried to log into my account with my usual email, only for it to show "An account with the specified username could not be found. Try using another name or creating a new Microsoft account.".

Thankfully my browser and Windows showed me the email had been changed to " ff7d{random characters}*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ". I also got a message on my phone saying that my phone number had been removed from the account.

By going to https://account.live.com/acsr i managed to reset my password because i entered my personal information that only I can know, proving im the real account owner.

So the situation was that i could log into my account by using the changed email address and the password i put upon resetting it.

I immediately headed over to my account and removed all of my connected devices, even my xbox 360 which i haven't used in so long. I also headed over to the settings to change the security information because i obviously want to receive confermation codes, warnings, on MY email address.

By compiling the necessary form i get a message saying that due to security reasons my request was going to be pending for 30 days (while still being able to be canceled).

I was happy and relaxed at this point because it finally felt like i had things in controll again. I changed the password and requested to change security information.

IMPORTANT NOTE: with my experience i was unable to change directly the account's email WITHOUT that security information set to MY email, as i could not receive any confermation (since they were all being sent to that random email).

Not long after however, i got another email saying that my request to change security information had been canceled (presumebly by the owner of that gibberish email). And when trying to log in my password had changed too.

I managed to reset the password once more following what i did on https://account.live.com/acsr, but when trying to update my security information again it shows an error saying that i "can't do that again just yet".

So i'm currently unable to gain control of my account again, waiting behind microsoft for stupid reasons as it's clearly obvious im the real owner of the account, while some random russian guy has control of my Microsoft account, which i use for my Windows devices.

I would attatch images related to what's going on, but for some reason it keeps failing the upload, and drag&dropping isn't working. I will instead share this link to provide support for what im saying (i've uploaded my images there).

I hope to hear back from someone as soon as possible, thanks in advance.

:)

d_chipp, Sep 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: