Account got hacked, they bought 2 games that came up to roughly $100. Help?

Discus and support Account got hacked, they bought 2 games that came up to roughly $100. Help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to request a refund since the hacker gifted 2 games to himself on a random email. The new assassins creed and crash bandicoot 4, when i went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bonksz, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Bonksz
    Bonksz Guest

I went to request a refund since the hacker gifted 2 games to himself on a random email. The new assassins creed and crash bandicoot 4, when i went to get a refund i got a email saying they dont allow games that have been played to be refunded. Is there
    anything i can do? Its not fair how microsoft handled this. I did not authorize these purchases and now i have to pay off games some ignorant person did to my card. I made sure i secured my account and its fine now. But is there any numbers i can call to contact
    someone on the phone? Emailing and live chats are not working.

:)

Bonksz, Dec 26, 2020
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @Bonksz, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know that your account has been stolen, but I would like you not to worry about it because we have a special team to whom your case can be escalated to further investigate the situation for
    you and recover your account. I would like you please to get in touch with our online support and describe your situation to them in order for them to escalate your case and take care of the situation for you. I will leave you the link below to our online
    support, all you need to do is access it, click on the green button that says "contact us" and take it from there.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here is the link to how you can make your Microsoft account more secure in case you wanted to check it out after recovering your account.

The link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...d-secure-628538c2-7006-33bb-5ef4-c917657362b9

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  3. asselta27 Win User

Xbox live account hacked...points spent on random crap.

I know you pain broseph my account got hack and the cheeky bugger changed the name and bought over ÂŁ100 worth of mcrosoft points.
  4. Laucheleny Win User

My account was hacked

Halo Reach was played I never PLAY that game I only play it for it's campaign.. played a lil bit when it came out online and when I got hacked in the last week they bought 2 map packs for it, But its useless because I have a transfer content on my current
    360 that stops them playing map packs on other accounts except for mine
  5. John McCluskey1 Win User

Hitman 3 access pass: hitman 2 standard won't install

Hey bud you were correct, after roughly 48 hours the hitman 3 access pass: hitman 2 standard add-on came up as owned and I tried installing it and it worked first time. Thanks again for all your help đź‘Ť
  6. Stubz. Win User

More perk points after level 50? yes or no?

i wouldnt count either, depends what your leveling aswell, something that you level from 99-100 would fill more of your level bar that a skill you level from say 25-26 so counting would be pointless anyway, only incite ive got on this is that stright leveling
    my block from about 25-100 in one fight leveled me up 2 1/2 times. from 45 1/2 to 48 (roughly)
Thema:

1. Account got hacked, they bought 2 games that came up to roughly $100. Help? - Similar Threads - Account got hacked

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  7. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  8. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...