Account got Compromised by a scam

Discus and support Account got Compromised by a scam in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was hacked and the compromiser has changed my information that I can't do recoveries with many kind: Account Reinstatement... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VincentNgBG, Sep 16, 2023.

1. VincentNgBG
    VincentNgBG Guest

My account was hacked and the compromiser has changed my information that I can't do recoveries with many kind:

Account Reinstatement (https://www.microsoft.com/zh-tw/concern/AccountReinstatement): No Reply

Account Recovery (Xbox Chat and Account Recovery Team recovery): Fails every time

Account Recovery (https://account.live.com/acsr): Too much difference in terms of information

How can I do to recover my account?

P.S. No deleting and permanent suspension allowed, and the account is locked now.

:)

VincentNgBG, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I sincerely appreciate the response and I understand where you are coming from.

It seems the only best option is to directly reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0

I hope this information helps!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  3. VincentNgBG Win User

This is why I think that Microsoft is unwilling to work on my account. It got a failure again, as I expected.

I was told that I had not enough information or it's incorrect. This is the true issue kicks in, the compromiser editted my information, so that the link from before is invalid.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Vincent! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing your Microsoft account being compromised and I know how frustrating it is as I would totally feel the same way if I were in your shoes.

I understand that you have also tried to recover your account through the account reinstatement and account recovery forms yet to no avail. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

In order to recover your Microsoft account, kindly follow the interactive tools using the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Just a gentle reminder that here in this community, we are only Microsoft users just like you. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access your account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox digital gift cards purchased by stolen online store account

@Kathy it's not a MS compromised account

The hacker did the iTunes scam

They.buy codes well technically the victim does but in this case the compromised account did on a third party site

And then they resell the codes for cash

Usually china where no-one cab touch them it's a popular scam usually done on poor unsuspecting mothers who think the person on the line is thier son heading to jail

Along with the IRS/CRA scam it adds to millions of lost money to elderly victims

They since upgrades ro bitcoin but whatever is easier
  6. Johnny Sinister Win User

6000 gamerscore message.

Sub2ero 360: I thought it might be a phishing scam as well (not to be confused with hacks), but after hearing about this from multiple sources, it does not seem to be the case. In the event of phishing scams, the message will generally include a link to
    a site, usually masked to look like an official MS site, and trick the user into giving away Windows Live ID and password. From here, the accounts are compromised and the offenders log in and send the same bogus scam message to everyone on the Friends List
    of the compromised account.However, in these cases, it just seems to be the words, "6000" followed by the GS icon. There is no link or anything else that can be linked to compromising accounts. Sounds like a chain letter issue.
Thema:

1. Account got Compromised by a scam - Similar Threads - Account got Compromised

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  5. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  6. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  7. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  8. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  9. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  10. My Microsoft account got deleted and compromised together with my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account got deleted and compromised together with my Minecraft account.: This isn't Xbox related. so, yesterday I was playing on a public Minecraft server and someone was giving away a free rank on that server, which isn't very uncommon. me, being very naive clicked...