Account got achievement score taken away 5 years ago

Discus and support Account got achievement score taken away 5 years ago in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not sure when it was, but i lost all of the achievement points for the earlier games i played for xbox 360. so now i have no achievements for halo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OOSHBALA CRONIE, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Account got achievement score taken away 5 years ago

I am not sure when it was, but i lost all of the achievement points for the earlier games i played for xbox 360. so now i have no achievements for halo 3, castle crashers, call of duties, etc.. Now that i am playing xbox again it would be nice to have those
    achievements back. I never cheated on any games, and i can't imagine i got complained about that much...

i see the achievements are still there, they are just marked as "earned offline"

Vidmaster Challenge: 7 on 7Entered into a ranked or social playlist with 7 EXP on the 7th of the month.

Account got achievement score taken away 5 years ago [​IMG]

Unlocked offline

^like how would i have unlocked this offline lol, it is from playing a matchmaking game

:)

OOSHBALA CRONIE, Nov 28, 2016
  2. Old character after almost 4 years of not playing FFXI?

I renewed 2 accounts a month ago. They have been inactive for 5 years. I was blown away by the amount of help I got by SE support. Your experience may differ.

Cecyl-7E26CF8E-4A91-4126-BCBC-81DC27CE3659, Nov 28, 2016
  3. ChevyCrewSS
    ChevyCrewSS Guest
    All my Xbox one achievements are gone

It shows in the game that I have them but it's not showing up on the account. Again my gamer score was 24,800 and now it's just 16,257. It's all the achievements from when I got my Xbox one 2 years ago to now....

ChevyCrewSS, Nov 28, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Gamerscore resets are final & never reversed.

Your Gamerscore would of been reset for unlocking achievements by modding,like the one you have posted.An online only achievement with no time/date stamp can only be done by modding.

If you want to unlock any reset achievements again, legitimately this time,then you would need to start a new account.

You can find out more about Gamerscore resets here
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic7

Daft Badger, Nov 28, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Gamerscore resets are final & never reversed.

Your Gamerscore would of been reset for unlocking achievements by modding,like the one you have posted.An online only achievement with no time/date stamp can only be done by modding.

If you want to unlock any reset achievements again, legitimately this time,then you would need to start a new account.

You can find out more about Gamerscore resets here
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic7
  6. ChevyCrewSS Win User

All my Xbox one achievements are gone

It shows in the game that I have them but it's not showing up on the account. Again my gamer score was 24,800 and now it's just 16,257. It's all the achievements from when I got my Xbox one 2 years ago to now....
  7. Cecyl-7E26CF8E-4A91- Win User

Old character after almost 4 years of not playing FFXI?

I renewed 2 accounts a month ago. They have been inactive for 5 years. I was blown away by the amount of help I got by SE support. Your experience may differ.
  8. C0lonel Pudding Win User

My gamerscrore glitched

Ye iv just had this problem just now my gamer score was 6000 soming or other and i got 2 achievements on fallout and my score went nuts and went to 117635 :S, that what it ust to be when it was moded but that was like a year or more ago and i really don't
    want to get re set again -__-
  9. SoloistProdigy Win User

Achievement showing 100% but not unlocking

Update

Things just keep going from bad to worst now his achievements have gone back to 10/15 and also 100 gamer score has been taken away used to be 700/1000 now 600/1000!!!

1. Account got achievement score taken away 5 years ago - Similar Threads - Account got achievement

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  4. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  5. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  6. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  7. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  8. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  9. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  10. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6