Account Gamertag Please help!

Discus and support Account Gamertag Please help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased a Gamertag name change a few weeks ago for $10. Microsoft recently changed it to something of there choice. I'm guessing the name was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoppestKing, Feb 23, 2014.

1. DoppestKing
    DoppestKing Guest

Hi, I purchased a Gamertag name change a few weeks ago for $10. Microsoft recently changed it to something of there choice. I'm guessing the name was inappropriate for some people. For myself and friends the name was quite hilarious. (ItchinNutSack) I kinda
    understand why it was changed. I was just wondering if I could be allowed to change it to something more appropriate of my choice. This is my first time having this issue so please help! Thanks!

:)

DoppestKing, Feb 23, 2014
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but no. If your gamertag violates the code of conduct the enforcement team will give you a forced name change, changing it to a random gamertag. You will have to pay to change your gamertag to something else.

Smwutches, Feb 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: