account GamerTag changes

Discus and support account GamerTag changes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; on xbox there is a charge for 10$ to change your username, i believe that there should instead of a charge, there be a wait period to change the name... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Loghan Orcutt, Jan 1, 2024.

1. account GamerTag changes

on xbox there is a charge for 10$ to change your username, i believe that there should instead of a charge, there be a wait period to change the name on an account. i.e. if you made a change to your account last year, and you started to not like that name, you can change it because 1 year has passed since the last change to said profile. i’m not powerful enough to make changes, i’m just suggesting my oppinion.

:)

Loghan Orcutt, Jan 1, 2024
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Moving gamer tag to child’s Microsoft account.

You would have to change the gamertag on the current account to something different to free up that gamertag.

Then you would need to change the gamertag on the childs account to the freed up gamertag.

Keep in mind that all this will do is change the gamertag.

If he has used that account and gamertag for games the game progress will not go over with the gamertag.

Any purchases for games or game add ons will not be transferred over.

There is a charge for changing the gamertag also if you chose that gamertag at the time of the account being opened.

The charge would be 9.99 USD
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

How to change my user tag from one account to another for use on laptop

each gamertag is associated with an specific account and to use an existing one for you, the other account must change gamertag first

if you want change the gamertag, please follow the steps from this link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Family member gamer tag

Hey there! If each of these are new accounts with assigned Gamertags, each one of those accounts can change their Gamertag to one of their choice within the first 30 days, and only one time. After the 30 days are up, or the Gamertag has been changed for
    the first time, all subsequent Gamertag Changes will cost 800 MSP. For more information on Gamertag changes, check out:

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag
  5. WiseDragon Win User

POSSO MODIFICARE LA E MAIL DEL MIO ACCOUNT?

6. Xenkuru Win User

How do I remove the automatically generated gamertag?

Sadly there is no option available to transfer a gamertag to another account, but there is a way you can get the gamertag you want.

1. (You will have to pay if you already used the free gamertag change) Change the gamertag of the account with the old email to something else (So the gamertag can be available)

2. Use the free gamertag change on the account with the randomly generated gamertag
Thema:

account GamerTag changes

1. account GamerTag changes - Similar Threads - account GamerTag changes

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  4. I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...: Some people said it can take up to 45 days for a gamertag to be able to be taken again once changed, I just hope my gamertag isn't gone forever someone please help me. Thankyou....
  5. I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...: I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is impossible as i was just using it? ThankyouI changed...
  6. I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but...: I changed my gamertag on a different account I've had for years and i wanted to put that gamertag on my main account (so I freed it up) but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is...
  7. I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...: Like did i just lose my gamertag forever because xbox makes no sense? 86137c99-ef6f-4a5b-9997-067b85c3aa6c
  8. My gamertag was changed and then taken by another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag was changed and then taken by another account: Recently my ex logged into my account, changed my gamertag, and then made a new account with it. I was wondering if theres any way to revert it? I use the name Advianza for a lot of things since I...
  9. My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...: My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want to revert it back. Pls someone help me 2a67077c-60fd-4159-be58-ca3cb1c093df
  10. I CHANGED MY GAMERTAG AND NOW I LOST MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I CHANGED MY GAMERTAG AND NOW I LOST MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT: Before i had a microsoft account with the gamertag MarioMartinat, so i was thinking that it was time to change it for mc bedrock i changed it 1 time, was bad, and i payed the second time, D4rkMRT...