Account error and error code

Discus and support Account error and error code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I log in with my account, error code 0x8015DC0D appears and I can not proceed. Please help me. I want to play forza horizon.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dh0105, Sep 19, 2018.

1. dh0105
    dh0105 Guest

:)

dh0105, Sep 19, 2018
  2. noblesserai
    noblesserai Guest
    Microsoft looking into Error Code 0x8004888d

I haven't seen this error yet, but a lot of people aren't able to connect to live. Maybe you are among the people suffering from error code "0x8004888d". It pops up whenever someone tries to sign into their account. So far the news is that Microsoft is working hard to fix the issue. So are you having the problems?

noblesserai, Sep 19, 2018
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya, dh0105!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the situation. What I suggest we do is try some basic troubleshooting of the console first let's do a

power cycle
    of the console. If that doesn't resolve the issue I recommend we remove the profile from the console, then re-download it back. Please keep us updated if this doesn't resolve the issue. Thank you.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!

XBF Paul M, Sep 19, 2018
  5. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hello dh0105

Along with the Error code is there a specific error message that you are seeing? I would suggest trying to go through some

Basic Troubleshooting
    for your Network to see if we can get this issue resolved.

Please let us know if this worked for you, Thank you!

{{XBF Erick}}

XBF Erick C, Sep 19, 2018
  6. XBF Felixx P
    XBF Felixx P Guest
    Hello
    dh0105
    !

Try powering off your Xbox by holding down the Power button for 10 seconds until it shuts off. Unplug the power supply (power plug) for 5 minutes. Plug it back in.. Power it back on and load up the game. Let me know if that works!

XBF Felixx P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: