Account doesn’t exist/reserved domain

Discus and support Account doesn’t exist/reserved domain in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to swap my Xbox profile email over to the email account I use all the time. I tried before and ended up creating a new xbox profile linked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MikeR91, Nov 28, 2021.

1. MikeR91
    MikeR91 Guest

I was trying to swap my Xbox profile email over to the email account I use all the time. I tried before and ended up creating a new xbox profile linked to my current email address.

I tried to remove my current email address from the second account and somehow I managed to delete my entire email address which I have everything connected to and swapped it all over to an alias.

I now can’t create or recover my current (deleted) email address because it is a .co.uk address that is coming up as a reserved domain. I need to recover this email asap as all my bills and important emails etc are linked to that account. Please help me!

:)

MikeR91, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Ron Sommer MVP 2009- Win User

Changing the email address on an Xbox account deletes the old address.

The deletion is immediate and permanent.

The deleted address cannot be used again.

There is no recovery of the address.

I know this is not what you wanted to hear.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Reserved domain

Hey Xbox Fan,

Thank you for responding. Before suggesting any troubleshooting, could you provide the domain of the email which was deleted? Note, Microsoft emails (live, outlook, msn, etc) are deleted when removed from your account, and cannot be recovered.
  4. Ilke Kanalp Win User

Reserved domain

I fixed the issue with my Xbox but now I can't acces the email when I removed it so how can I get it back
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Reserved domain

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. More than likely, your Microsoft account is now using the Back up email you had set up as its primary email. You normally cannot delete an email from your account without having something to replace it with.

For more direct help with your gamertag, I recommend
    contacting support
  6. mattee76 Win User

Move xbox live account from UK to Australia?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Shame.

I wonder if you can help on the following please? If I try and register a new account using a email address under a domain which I own, I receive the following error:

This email address is part of a reserved domain such as live.com, hotmail.com, or msn.com. Please enter a different email address.

I know that the domain is not a type of reserved domain, so not sure why this is happening. Do you know if live account services have a support email address?

Thanks

Matthew
Thema:

1. Account doesn’t exist/reserved domain - Similar Threads - Account doesn’t exist

2. I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and...: It says check service status in Xbox assist 5ec362a9-f649-4777-8fd8-88f6165b3e30
  3. Account doesn’t exist but it does?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account doesn’t exist but it does?: I can’t log in to my old account because it says it doesn’t exist. I tried recreating it so I could add my new email to my EA account but it says the name is already taken. Is my email deleted or...
  4. I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!: I tried to play Minecraft but for some reason it says I need to log back in so I went to do that and when I typed my email in it says my account doesn’t exist and I’m not sure why I even tried to...
  5. That Microsoft account doesn’t exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    That Microsoft account doesn’t exist: So I asked a similar question yesterday but don't seem to get responses so here I am again and rephrase the question. So I was trying to log in to my Microsoft account recently again to access my...
  6. PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account...: Hi I have a PC Game pass subscription and microsoft account setup. I can login fine on my main PC. When I try to login on my laptop, I get the error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a...
  7. Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does: you see I’m trying to login to Microsoft for my Xbox account on the computer to play Minecraft and such but whenever I go to login it says this account already exists want to create a new one and...
  8. My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist!: Ever since Bedrock released Cross play I’ve been having problems with my Microsoft account for around 2 years. I made a account and signed in, then I got signed out and around 2 years later I...
  9. That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one: i havent logged into my microsoft account for a few days and suddenly i cant access my account and i am signed out everywhere i found that someone changed my email i realy realy want to recover...
  10. Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist.: So, i tried to login into my email but its saying microsoft account doesnt exist. I tried creating it and it says this email address has been taken. I dont know why its saying that i made the...