Account doesn’t exist but it does?

Discus and support Account doesn’t exist but it does? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t log in to my old account because it says it doesn’t exist. I tried recreating it so I could add my new email to my EA account but it says the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by QZM, Dec 6, 2023.

1. QZM
    QZM Guest

I can’t log in to my old account because it says it doesn’t exist. I tried recreating it so I could add my new email to my EA account but it says the name is already taken. Is my email deleted or not?

Account doesn’t exist but it does? [​IMG]

Account doesn’t exist but it does? [​IMG]

:)

2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello QZM, my name is Jose.

The only alternative you have at this moment is to send the account recovery form (If your information was deleted, unfortunately there is nothing to do), I have also been through this situation so I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that this is a Microsoft public forum, where we are gamers like you trying to guide/help other gamers solve basic problems they are having, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

I hope this information has been useful to you.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does

Thank you for sharing this. Would you please try the steps below?

- Go to start > Type PowerShell > Right click it and select “Run as administrator” > Type the following command:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

(If you receive some errors, don't worry, it's normal)

- Click on Start > Search for Credential manager > Windows credentials. Search for Xbl|DeviceKey, click on it and then Remove. Also, remove all the XblGrts and XboxLive credentials.

- Delete Accounts and Cache folders at:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox app > Advanced Options > Reset.

Restart your computer and see if the issue persists. If it does, please let me know the exact message you receive when trying to sign in to the Microsoft store and the Xbox app.
  4. Николай Ст Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    So this happened to me just today ( got notification on phone that my authorizer has been deactivated fro my account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) and it says the account does not exist/not valid and cannot log into anywhere. Even tried to use https://account.live.com/acsr but it says "The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist." Any way to reobtain my Minecraft and just move it to other account or save my account ( i know I have logged in before 5 months so its not the 1y not log in delete)?
    Thank you in advance
  5. Max..… Win User

Ok so I can login on the Microsoft home page and Xbox but if I go to the Xbox app on computer it won’t let me sign in same if I go into Minecraft the game it won’t let me sign in also sorry for the late reply
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Max. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you able to sign in to both the Microsoft account (https://account.microsoft.com) and the Xbox profile (https://account.xbox.com) websites?

If so, may I know if you are also able to sign in to the Minecraft website (https://minecraft.net/) with this Microsoft account?

Waiting for your kind reply.
Thema:

1. Account doesn’t exist but it does? - Similar Threads - Account doesn’t exist

2. I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Xbox and my account doesn’t want to sign into my existing accounting and...: It says check service status in Xbox assist 5ec362a9-f649-4777-8fd8-88f6165b3e30
  3. I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!: I tried to play Minecraft but for some reason it says I need to log back in so I went to do that and when I typed my email in it says my account doesn’t exist and I’m not sure why I even tried to...
  4. That Microsoft account doesn’t exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    That Microsoft account doesn’t exist: So I asked a similar question yesterday but don't seem to get responses so here I am again and rephrase the question. So I was trying to log in to my Microsoft account recently again to access my...
  5. PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC game pass login error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account...: Hi I have a PC Game pass subscription and microsoft account setup. I can login fine on my main PC. When I try to login on my laptop, I get the error "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a...
  6. Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does: you see I’m trying to login to Microsoft for my Xbox account on the computer to play Minecraft and such but whenever I go to login it says this account already exists want to create a new one and...
  7. My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist!: Ever since Bedrock released Cross play I’ve been having problems with my Microsoft account for around 2 years. I made a account and signed in, then I got signed out and around 2 years later I...
  8. That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one: i havent logged into my microsoft account for a few days and suddenly i cant access my account and i am signed out everywhere i found that someone changed my email i realy realy want to recover...
  9. Account doesn’t exist/reserved domain

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account doesn’t exist/reserved domain: I was trying to swap my Xbox profile email over to the email account I use all the time. I tried before and ended up creating a new xbox profile linked to my current email address. I tried to...
  10. Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist.: So, i tried to login into my email but its saying microsoft account doesnt exist. I tried creating it and it says this email address has been taken. I dont know why its saying that i made the...