account deleted/ won’t let me login

Discus and support account deleted/ won’t let me login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all, So i recently opened fortnite on my xbox and it came up with the link account to epic and so I clicked it, put the code in on the website... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Opticadapter, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Opticadapter
    Opticadapter Guest

Hello all, So i recently opened fortnite on my xbox and it came up with the link account to epic and so I clicked it, put the code in on the website and logged into fortnite normally, although my account (since the day the game came out) was completely reset. So I unlinked it and went the other route which was i guess continue without linking and the same thing happened. Now when I go to epic on the web browser it won’t even let me login, it’s forcing me to create a new account. I’m lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Opticadapter, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. Opticadapter Win User

Okay i follow the link all the way to clicking on xbox to link the account, but when i press connect account, another error comes up.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Have you tried to log in using the Epic login information?

Trey that, instead of using the Microsoft Login.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Thema:

1. account deleted/ won’t let me login - Similar Threads - account deleted won’t

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  4. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  5. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  8. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  9. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  10. Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it constantly shows failed. I have deleted the account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it constantly shows failed. I have deleted the account...: Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it shows failed all of the time. I have deleted my account and re added it but it’s no different. I have tried adding a new account but still the same outcome...