Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

Discus and support Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LilyCHR, Jan 4, 2024.

1. LilyCHR
    LilyCHR Guest

Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt.

A couple years back, I created a Microsoft account in order to migrate my Minecraft login to Microsoft. I didn't use that email for anything else, since I already had a couple perfectly good email addresses, and only created this one so that I could continue to play Minecraft. I then forgot what the Microsoft email I used was called.

As of I think nearly a year ago, the Microsoft account that was linked to my Minecraft account was deleted. I am not sure if it was actually the email that was linked to Minecraft, since I no longer have access to the email's inbox, but this is my best guess based on various verification emails. Is there no way to restore access to my Minecraft account? I've had that account for over a decade, and I'm really attached to it. I tried contacting Minecraft's support, but as of last September, they no longer help with account related questions, and redirect you to Microsoft, but I can't even figure out how to open a support ticket with Microsoft lol. Or find a number to call. So even if you don't know how to restore the account, if you could redirect me to where I can actually directly speak with someone from Microsoft support, I would greatly appreciate that as well.

Just based off of other similar forum threads, I doubt I'll be able to get my account back, but I'm holding out hope that there's somebody out there who knows how to fix this. Thanks so much for any help you can give.

:)

LilyCHR, Jan 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: