account credit question

Discus and support account credit question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox live expired. i have $20 credit in my xbox account. i want a 1 month membership for $9.99. when i try to get the 1 month it will only take a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darth Ferox, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Darth Ferox
    Darth Ferox Guest

account credit question

my xbox live expired. i have $20 credit in my xbox account. i want a 1 month membership for $9.99. when i try to get the 1 month it will only take a credit card. how can i renew it from my account funds?

:)

Darth Ferox, Jun 12, 2015
  2. ZacKid990
    ZacKid990 Guest
    I mad a mistake trusting someone brought a Xbox one s that wasn't as described as he said.

Unfortunately no credit is on file on the account.

ZacKid990, Jun 12, 2015
  3. danz1985
    danz1985 Guest
    15% Discount Code for Game.co.uk in here!

Hi Matthew, have you had any update yet?

PayPal weren't due to look into my claim until the 27th but I received an email today from them saying they have credited my account with the amount in question.

Had a look and all there.

Hope you get a good result.

Dan

danz1985, Jun 12, 2015
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

account credit question

you cant the funds on your account can only be used to buy stuff from the marketplace games, add on content, videos/movies/tv shows. if you want live you either A: have to buy it with a credit card or alt payment method on your console's dash or B: buy
    the live gold cards in stores.

davemcfly85, Jun 12, 2015
  5. Darth Ferox
    Darth Ferox Guest
    follow up question... i have a bunch of free 2day live codes. it won't let me add them because i have a live account. but my account has expired won't let me play live. and thanks for answering the first question. cheers

Darth Ferox, Jun 13, 2015
  6. Darth Ferox
    Darth Ferox Guest
    sorry, forgot to put in the question. is there a way to get these codes to give me what they advertise or not?

Darth Ferox, Jun 13, 2015
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Depends

What are you trying to do

Download games for good ?

Play games that you didnt get the codss with?

Fyi read the back of the card

This card does not give you full gold membership

So no free gsmes with gold or playing games that you didnt get the codes with

Trialcards sill only work in certain multiplayer modes usually non ranked matches and no party chat etc efc

They only give temporary multiplayer access and cannot be stacked

ngocphi, Jun 13, 2015
  8. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

account credit question

It wont work with destiny as per the aggreement on your destiny box

You cannot do certain things like strikes with silver membership or join groups as theh are ranked matches

You need full paid gold membership for destiny

ngocphi, Jun 13, 2015
  9. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    and to add the 2 day cards do not stack so if you redeem one than another one than the first one is null and void.

davemcfly85, Oct 31, 2018
  10. davemcfly85 Win User

account credit question

and to add the 2 day cards do not stack so if you redeem one than another one than the first one is null and void.
  11. Darth Ferox Win User

account credit question

follow up question... i have a bunch of free 2day live codes. it won't let me add them because i have a live account. but my account has expired won't let me play live. and thanks for answering the first question. cheers
  12. ngocphi Win User

account credit question

It wont work with destiny as per the aggreement on your destiny box

You cannot do certain things like strikes with silver membership or join groups as theh are ranked matches

You need full paid gold membership for destiny
  13. ngocphi Win User

account credit question

Depends

What are you trying to do

Download games for good ?

Play games that you didnt get the codss with?

Fyi read the back of the card

This card does not give you full gold membership

So no free gsmes with gold or playing games that you didnt get the codes with

Trialcards sill only work in certain multiplayer modes usually non ranked matches and no party chat etc efc

They only give temporary multiplayer access and cannot be stacked
  14. Darth Ferox Win User

account credit question

sorry, forgot to put in the question. is there a way to get these codes to give me what they advertise or not?
Thema:

account credit question

1. account credit question - Similar Threads - account credit question

2. Stuck Account Credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck Account Credit: Accidentally stuck £15 on an account I created for one boy, but added it to the wrong one. Seems he had two accounts and I’ve added it to the wrong one. There seems no way to return the payment...
  3. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  4. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88
  5. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  6. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  7. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  8. microsoft account balance credit

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account balance credit: Hi this morning I redeemed a code to my Microsoft account. but when I try to purchase from Forza horizon 5 it shows the pervious balance. I checked my credit it shows the right amount of 23 $...
  9. Quick question concerning credit in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question concerning credit in my account.: Hey guys, quick question, I've got some funds left in my account on my Xbox and I was wondering if I can use them to purchase avatar gear? As I want to use up my funds first but when I access the...
  10. Question about adding a credit card to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about adding a credit card to my xbox live account: So my xbox live account is french but im from morocco so my credit card is based on morocco. Will i have some problems if i add a moroccan creddit card to a french xbox live account ? When i want...