Account/Console Temp Ban Issue

Discus and support Account/Console Temp Ban Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Let me detail my issue as quickly and with as much information as I can. I got a suspension on the 9th of this month for apparently posting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InsistedTurnUp, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Account/Console Temp Ban Issue

Let me detail my issue as quickly and with as much information as I can.

I got a suspension on the 9th of this month for apparently posting inappropriate content in a looking for group post. According to enforcement.xbox.com, my suspension is no longer active.

So I try and send a message, and it says "because of your past behavior, you can't send messages". It says similar things for playing Multiplayer games, using the looking for group, and adding friends.

I then signed out of my account, and signed into my friends account, and it says the same thing as well. So this is a console issue now? Because I was in the mindset that console bans are always permanent and suspends the signing into Xbox Live.

It seems that this is a "Privilege Ban", where you can still use Xbox Live, just not certain features.

But why am I still suspended when my suspension is supposed to be up? And why is it my console that's being restricted?

:)

InsistedTurnUp, Nov 13, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Why is my console banned? PLEASE ANSWER I HAVE BEEN REACHING OUT FOR THE LAST 48 HOURS

Not all device bans are permanent.

30 day device bans are sometimes issued when a account or several accounts on the same console have been issued a lot of account suspensions.

A temp console ban is basically your final warning.

Daft Badger, Nov 13, 2017
  3. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Nov 13, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

Dadwhite, Nov 13, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Either another account on your console is suspended or your suspension has been extended due to other violations you committed being discovered.

If it's 100 day suspension it wont show on the enforcement site & can not be appealed.

Using another account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct so they issue console prvilage suspensions to stop people from doing this.

That means any account on that console suffers the same punishment as the suspended account but will work on other devices.

Daft Badger, Nov 13, 2017
  6. I just talked to a Microsoft support person and they said that I have a 2 week console ban. I don't understand because nowhere does it say I have a suspension, and as far as I was aware, all console bans are permanent. It sounds
    more like what you are saying, privilege suspension. But the person said that it was only 2 weeks, and it's not showing up on the enforcement site either. So i'm just lost.

InsistedTurnUp, Nov 13, 2017
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Console suspensions do not show on the enforcement site.

Like I said,either a account on your console is suspended or it's possible you used a second account to avoid the suspension on your main account.

Anyway,console suspensions can't be appealed so it's a case of just waiting until the suspension is over.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: