account compramised

Discus and support account compramised in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I arrived home to discover I could not sign in. My profile wasn't there,other profiles made were there just not the main account. Problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StorableFungus4, Jan 19, 2014.

1. account compramised

Today I arrived home to discover I could not sign in.

My profile wasn't there,other profiles made were there just not the

main account.

Problem is sorted now,im just wondering how did it happen?

Its never happened before,please help me make sure it won't happen again.

Thanks in advance!!

:)

StorableFungus4, Jan 19, 2014
  2. Looking for any Information Regarding Hacked Account

@heordieracer82 the enforcement team must do their intestagation first so they can take action against the user that compramised the account

Misconfigured, Jan 19, 2014
  3. Account was Hacked

Someone hacked into my account and made purchases, as a result my credit card was compramised and I had to get it replaced.

I changed my password to something reaaaally complex, and shared the info with NO ONE, but I have noticed that the hacker has still been in my account.

Because of this I dont trust my account anymore, my solution is to buy points online on this site and spend them right away, but Microsoft wants to CONNECT my paypal/credit card accounts to my XBL account, I just want to make the purchase and keep the two
    accounts separate so they are not compramised.

Is there a way to extend gold coverage or add points instantly ONLINE without having to permanentally connect personal information to my compramised XBL account?

Capitan Failure, Jan 19, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

account compramised

Hey there Storable. Do you have other people in your household? If so, they might have accidentally deleted your profile. account compramised :) Also, have you reset your password recently? If not, I would stronly recommend changing your account password. account compramised :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

account compramised