account compramised

Discus and support account compramised in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I arrived home to discover I could not sign in. My profile wasn't there,other profiles made were there just not the main account. Problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StorableFungus4, Jan 19, 2014.

  1. account compramised


    Today I arrived home to discover I could not sign in.

    My profile wasn't there,other profiles made were there just not the

    main account.

    Problem is sorted now,im just wondering how did it happen?

    Its never happened before,please help me make sure it won't happen again.

    Thanks in advance!!

    :)
     
    StorableFungus4, Jan 19, 2014
    #1
  2. Looking for any Information Regarding Hacked Account

    @heordieracer82 the enforcement team must do their intestagation first so they can take action against the user that compramised the account
     
    Misconfigured, Jan 19, 2014
    #2
  3. Account was Hacked

    Someone hacked into my account and made purchases, as a result my credit card was compramised and I had to get it replaced.

    I changed my password to something reaaaally complex, and shared the info with NO ONE, but I have noticed that the hacker has still been in my account.

    Because of this I dont trust my account anymore, my solution is to buy points online on this site and spend them right away, but Microsoft wants to CONNECT my paypal/credit card accounts to my XBL account, I just want to make the purchase and keep the two
    accounts separate so they are not compramised.

    Is there a way to extend gold coverage or add points instantly ONLINE without having to permanentally connect personal information to my compramised XBL account?
     
    Capitan Failure, Jan 19, 2014
    #3
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

    account compramised

    Hey there Storable. Do you have other people in your household? If so, they might have accidentally deleted your profile. account compramised :) Also, have you reset your password recently? If not, I would stronly recommend changing your account password. account compramised :)
     
    iNb4 Ownage, Jan 19, 2014
    #4
  5. Misconfigured Win User

    Long Story Short

    im not really sure what this problem is can you carifly your account was compramised ? is this is the case you must open a account compramisation case ring phone support and tell them if this is not the case please explain more clearly as i cant understand
    the situation
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

    account compramised

    Hey there Storable. Do you have other people in your household? If so, they might have accidentally deleted your profile. :) Also, have you reset your password recently? If not, I would stronly recommend changing your account password. :)
  7. Misconfigured Win User

    Looking for any Information Regarding Hacked Account

    @heordieracer82 the enforcement team must do their intestagation first so they can take action against the user that compramised the account
  8. UnchargedTerror Win User

    Minecraft Dupe Glitch question?

    I believe the developers just added it instead of creative at this point in time as a compramise so people could easily create cool things.
  9. ggt6ry Win User

    MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN COMPRAMISED

    Apparently someone's been getting on my Xbox account and setting their Xbox as my home Xbox, I've purchased multiple games alone and multiple add on to just released games. I'd rather not have a free loader or a complete stranger have access to my account.
    I've already changed my password and username but that hasn't stopped them. I'm unable to change it back to my home Xbox because they've already change sit back twice and me once.
Thema:

account compramised

Loading...
  1. account compramised - Similar Threads - account compramised

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. My account was hacked can anyone offer advice

    in XboX Insiders
    My account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Locked out of Xbox account without solutions

    in XboX Insiders
    Locked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number....
  9. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  10. if the hacker can take money from the compramised id the bank account from which i had...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    if the hacker can take money from the compramised id the bank account from which i had...: Hello Minecraft Support, I purchased Minecraft under my Microsoft account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. My order number is #3248671900. On June 22, I received...