Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube

Discus and support Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So A few days ago My account was a Abused by an Angry Player that made a False Report of me harassing him which he was clearly harassing me and so on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AndrewBrian2, Apr 26, 2022.

1. AndrewBrian2
    AndrewBrian2 Guest

So A few days ago My account was a Abused by an Angry Player that made a False Report of me harassing him which he was clearly harassing me and so on he then Com Banned my account I have posted this twice and both got ignored so I have been trying to watch YouTube since I was Com banned and I just found out I am being limited my Freedom rights to watch YouTube videos under my YouTube account that is completely blocked because of the False claims what's the point Paying for Xbox live if you are going to find out the reason why that Player made the Report you need a new System badly the picture below this case review being denied is me trying to sign into Youtube under my youtube account and That is definitely abuse of Power and not Right blocking access to watch youtube videos under their Youtube Account
    Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube [​IMG]

Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube [​IMG]

:)

AndrewBrian2, Apr 26, 2022
  2. JustOneDab Win User

Just went through the same thing. Sign out of your account. Sign in to another non banned account, or make one. Sign in. Please don't go through all the unnecessary bs the other dude said
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per checking the error that you're getting on your Youtube app may not be related to your enforcement action which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Kindly try to remove and re-add your account then try to launch and sign in on your Youtube again.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  4. JustOneDab Win User

This is way to much effort. You literally just have to sign the banned account out to sign in. Learn about the things you pretend to know about
  5. KALEEF Win User

What's is your ONE issue with your ONE console that you wish could Microsoft fix / improve ?

Youtube app is rubbish compared to the 360 one, why the step backwards? Also when I am using the youtube app and watching a video if my son walks into the room it'll sign him into the xbox one but also cut out my video I was watching and sign me out of youtube
    and sign him into youtube?

-

That can't be right can it? Just because someone signs into the xbox one it should not just switch user on the app I am using unless I sign out, games I play don't do it?
  6. PlAsKuS J3GArn Win User

Getting cheater reports without cheating (GoW 4)

https://wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=Zu0yWrZSATM Here's the link to the video that apperently didn't want to be in the post or you deleted it. You'll have to fill in the dots yourself between www and youtube and youtube and com.
Thema:

1. Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube - Similar Threads - Account Com banned

2. My account was com banned for 4 days for literally no reason, is there any other way I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was com banned for 4 days for literally no reason, is there any other way I can...: So my account has been com banned because my gamer pic but there was nothing wrong with my gamer pic it was literally my face and mind you the gamer pic is up there, when I tried to appeal it it...
  3. Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com: My Xbox told me to fix it on here and come back 847d644c-bfd5-49d9-85b0-d4ef3ffea14b
  4. https://pso2.com/agegate/ phantasy star online new genesis account

in XBoX Accessibility
    https://pso2.com/agegate/ phantasy star online new genesis account: I need help so I have a problem so I was trying to create a pso2.com account for phantasy star online new genesis. So I can see updates and etc however I accidentally put in the wrong age ok. like...
  5. My Xbox live account was Abused and com banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live account was Abused and com banned: I was playing Call of Duty came across a Player that wasn't playing the objective the whole game as I session joined. This Player was Camping corners and sitting in Spawn points trying to make...
  6. Problemas com a conta -[Translation - Account issues]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas com a conta -[Translation - Account issues]: Olá. Eu estou tendo problemas com o Xbox ( serviço). Uso um computador e tenho uma conta da microsoft. Quando eu quero adicionar alguém como amigo, aparece esse aviso. Suas configurações de...
  7. Criar conta no XBOX Live com XBOX 360 [Translation - Create an account on XBOX Live with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Criar conta no XBOX Live com XBOX 360 [Translation - Create an account on XBOX Live with...: Olá, não consigo de jeito nehum criar um conta no xbox live com um xbox360 Sigo as instruções, digito meu e-mail do hotmail, senha do mesmo e quando vou criar a conta ele diz que não é possível...
  8. Xbox live account after com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account after com ban: hey I just got out of my com ban yesterday, and when I went to log on today it wouldn’t let me message or play multiplayer games. I don’t know why it’s doing this, if you know please email me [MOD...
  9. Account ban is over but im still com banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account ban is over but im still com banned: My account is still communication banned even though the ban is over. Please help 6e85f6fd-a440-40ec-b4f5-b4aa6d5945d4
  10. is it possible to get a previous com-ban off your xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to get a previous com-ban off your xbox account: im wondering if i could take a previous communication-ban(s) off my Xbox account so i could try to apply to be an Xbox ambassador f105f436-1609-41bc-a0b9-08f7cf670730