Account bug, won't update friends list or allow access to my games.

Discus and support Account bug, won't update friends list or allow access to my games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a Xbox Insider Hub member and recently I haven't been able to play any of my games and my friends list hasn't been updating. The recent support I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FortisVulcan, Jul 7, 2017.

1. FortisVulcan
    FortisVulcan Guest

I am a Xbox Insider Hub member and recently I haven't been able to play any of my games and my friends list hasn't been updating. The recent support I had said to uninstall my profile and reinstall but now I can't reinstall it. Can anyone help?

:)

FortisVulcan, Jul 7, 2017
  2. Diamondcutr
    Diamondcutr Guest
    Cant access my friends list or my profile. Can you please patch this in an update?

I can not access my friends list or my profile on my Xbox One at random times. The friends list says We cant show your friends right now when I click on it. When I click on my profile it says Try again soon. Not sure what happened there. (0x87c40000).
    Can you please make an update that fixes this bug/glitch?

Diamondcutr, Jul 7, 2017
  3. Reeecey B
    Reeecey B Guest
    No Home screen

After a recent update with the preview dashboard my xbox one my home screen won't load. I can use the kinect voice commands to access my games and apps but there is no home screen or feed. I can also snap things like my friends list and also sign in and
    play

Reeecey B, Jul 7, 2017
  4. XxJERKYSEENxX Win User

Can't play shared Game Pass games

Hello ,

Maybe your friend changed his "Home Xbox" to another console and thus both of you are unable to play games from him?

You can access Gamepass list of games from your console and account?
    My brother is still allowed to play games but i am not. I am still able to access the list
  5. The Ultor Corp Win User

Xbox One NXOE update 18th Nov 2015 has seriously broken the console in many ways.

Same issue, since the latest update my friends list is frozen, and I cant access my synced saved games. (preview update)
  6. Zenosos Win User

how can i change my friend privacy settings allowing me to friend people

Hi SuperKnight14,

you can access your privacy settings by first going into:

1. settings
    2. Account
    3. Privacy and online safety
    4. Xbox Live Privacy
    5. view details and customise
    6. friends and clubs
    7. set to allow for friends
  7. Smwutches Win User

cloud gaming

Because your friend has your console set as his Home. It allows you to access the Gold part of the subscription and play the games he downloads. Your account won't show as owning a subscription. Any other benefits are only available for the account that purchases the subscription.
  8. patriot of FOTU Win User

Friends list not updating after Xbox One update; other issues

for the past several weeks my friends list won't update from 194 friends online. I've tried a refresh and hard reset. NOTHING WORKS
Thema:

1. Account bug, won't update friends list or allow access to my games. - Similar Threads - Account bug won't

2. My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite: I’ve checked my microsoft account and it says i have 17 dollars and some cents, but my problem is that i’m trying to buy a fortnite crew pack for 11.99 tax makes it 13.13 so i still have enough...
  3. "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...: Using an alternate account for this. I cannot sign in to my account of almost 10+ years. Every time I go to sign in it gives me this message: Help us secure your account. We have detected...
  4. Bugged out duplicated account mess

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bugged out duplicated account mess: So I have had a Microsoft account that I have used for a few years a lot. Then a couple of days ago for no reason Microsoft acts like I am creating a new microsoft account. Now I cannot access the...
  5. Minecraft family account - bug still exists for switch and help documentation is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft family account - bug still exists for switch and help documentation is...: I have to raise an identical issue to the post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-family-account/1830271e-ca3e-4383-97be-76af5771f37b There is a reply, but the reply...
  6. Minecraft account bug?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account bug?: Hello, I bought Minecraft back when it was in alpha just before it went to beta, I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft sometime in the last 2 years. I played for a few months...
  7. My Xbox account is bugged!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account is bugged!: Whenever I try to add somebody as a friend it never goes through on my end even though it says it does. I can't remove people from my friends list, I see notifications pop up whenever others add...
  8. account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...: account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I have no suspensions or enforcement history. Still can't sign in the xbox app on PC. Help please...
  9. Xbox/Discord Relink Account Bug

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox/Discord Relink Account Bug: My Xbox keeps asking me to relink my discord account but every time I do nothing works. I've uninstalled the Microsoft and discord app AFTER removing the link on both separately and simultaneously...
  10. My Account is Bugged/Broken, what do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account is Bugged/Broken, what do I do?: I made a Microsoft account and bought Minecraft on it. Now for some reason, I cannot log in nor do anything on the account. Every time I try to log in it kicks me out, and just sends me back to...