Account blocked and overwritten by new information?

Discus and support Account blocked and overwritten by new information? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot log in my account because it is blocked and the email that's attached no longer exist. I cannot send a code but I recently logged in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gagergg, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Gagergg
    Gagergg Guest

I cannot log in my account because it is blocked and the email that's attached no longer exist. I cannot send a code but I recently logged in the account and replaced the main alias and made a new gamertag. I believe this overrode my account that I was trying to access. How is this possible?

:)

Gagergg, Aug 5, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Gagergg

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Please can you contact Xbox Support via the contact us page here: Contact us | Xbox Support

Please select the following options in the image underneath, this will allow you to reach the right team when you request a call back.

[​IMG]

When you request a call back, this will allow the appropriate team to be able to help you with this.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  3. viirevox1 Win User

Overwritten profile/account

Okay... aaaand all the nice formatting I did to my post did not translate either...

I give up. lol...
  4. Smwutches Win User

Overwritten profile/account

Unforutnately, you'll have to redo everything you did. Basically when you redownload your account from the servers, you're downloading the last information the servers have of your account. So if you've played offline for a while and not connected to Live
    during that time, the servers won't have any of that information. If you're able to connect to Live, the system and the server will sync up and both will have the same information. But if you download your profile before you've connected to Live, you're just
    going to pull the same information the server had of your profile before you went offline.
  5. Xemness Win User

Why does my game need a 60GB UPDATE?

It could be an overwritten Gigabyte file, that deletes old unnecessary files and patches the new ones.
  6. {Parity} Win User

포르자 호라이즌4 중간 게임중 게임 끊김 현상으로 게임 초기화 했더니 돈이 그전날에 있던돈으로 되어있는데 어떡해야하나요?

Since the error happened during game play you probably won't be able to recover what was lost as the information has already been overwritten.
Thema:

1. Account blocked and overwritten by new information? - Similar Threads - Account blocked overwritten

2. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  3. How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming: So I recently borrowed a friend my Xbox account so that he can play games on Xbox cloud gaming since he doesn't own one and I play on my console We play on a daily basis and it's been frustrating...
  4. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  5. Xbox email for account issues being blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox email for account issues being blocked: Hello so basically my xbox account was under my mothers email because I was a child when it was created however I have attempted to change it to my own email / main email however her email has...
  6. my account blocked for many passwords attempt

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account blocked for many passwords attempt: I used to have 2fa for my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***@___.___ e618cf79-f610-4057-959c-fa32fb66f3a4
  7. Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account: So Back on the first of November I've received an email from Microsoft Support about my xbox account and I was not expecting them into inform me that the old xbox account including all of my games...
  8. account blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account blocked: I made an account a long time ago not this account this is another one to use for gaming ( sea of thieves on pc) i dont have the same number or email to verify and i dont know the security...
  9. Block Email Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Email Account: Hi, I have recently been having trouble signing into my email account that’s linked to my 11 year old xbox account. Microsoft thought there was “unusual activity”. It tells me to fill out recovery...
  10. Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.: Microsoft sent me an email apparently someone has tried to get into my account. They have now blocked my account accross all platforms. I’ve tried filling the form out as I’ve had my account a...