Account Banned

Discus and support Account Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo, am 10.10.2017, 21:17:40 wurde mein Account eingeschränkt und ich durfte bis 25.10. keine Nachrichten mehr schreiben. Nun wurde heute Nacht um... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NatureOne74, Oct 12, 2017.

1. NatureOne74
    NatureOne74 Guest

Account Banned

Hallo, am 10.10.2017, 21:17:40 wurde mein Account eingeschränkt und ich durfte bis 25.10. keine Nachrichten mehr schreiben.

Nun wurde heute Nacht um 2:17 mein Account komplett bis 27.10 . gesperrt, obwohl ich gestern überhaupt nicht Schreiben konnte. Keine Ahnung, warum jetzt diese Sperre zustande gekommen ist.

Ich finde es eine Frechheit, das man sich ständig über Headset beleidigen lassen muss und bei entsprechender Antworten, man selbst gesperrt wird.

Man hat ja keine Beweise, wenn einem jemand über Headset als **** oder Nazi bezeichnet.

:)

NatureOne74, Oct 12, 2017
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Oct 12, 2017
  3. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Oct 12, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Account Banned

Double check to make sure your ban was not extended. If that is not the case try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-add the account.

You can also try this.

bowski477, Oct 13, 2017
  5. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  6. denis97g Win User

New setup

Hi! if it's a console ban, the account is not affected by the ban. If it's an account ban, you'll have to open a new account.
  7. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  8. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

no their accounts are not account banned.

As you say they arealso banned on the forums if their account is banned. For them to post on any forum including "my xbox account was suspended", they need to create a new account, and refer to the banned gamertag in their post.

so in this case, their gamertags are not banned, because they can use their gamertags here.
  9. Bartford Win User

Console ban question 2

ok thanks, and also if that account ban results in a console ban, that account will be banned everywhere but the console ban will only be on that specific console not any others even if they have the banned account on it since the console bans result from violations made on that specific console, correct?
Thema:

Account Banned

1. Account Banned - Similar Threads - Account Banned

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  4. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  5. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  6. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  7. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  10. Bans on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bans on my account: Do l have a ban on my Xbox partys ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** eb27620f-c2be-44e8-bf78-e57ff284d095